Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, World At War said:

hold on did anyone really expect her to have a scheduled post and not. you know. randomly remember mid afternoon "oh right" and caption some random selfie w the album title?

i'm surprised that people would actually expect HER of all people to schedule a post and stuff like that :bebe:

this is elizabeth woolridge "lana del rey" grant we're talking about :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

boulevard is ldr10 + we're getting the covers album like it's obvious lol pack it up boz we've cracked the code

19 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

IM SORRY... THIS HARRY NILSSON COVER?? OF THE ALBUM THAT HAS COCONUT?? THE SONG SHE MENTIONED?? harry-nilsson-nilsson-schmilsson-vinyl-r

AND THE SONGS ARE SO 70'S FUNKY BEACH PARTY VIBES 

1 minute ago, World At War said:

hold on did anyone really expect her to have a scheduled post and not. you know. randomly remember mid afternoon "oh right" and caption some random selfie w the album title?

im literally expecting this and nothing else, nothing's coming tonight but i still wanna feel the excitement

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

doesnt like... everyone do that?

nope

Just now, World At War said:

considering the fact that both of her websites are blacked out, there’s a single confirmed to be coming friday, and she’s had this date set and planned for at least a week now, everything is pointing to this being a very formal and official announcement. the only thing i’m nervous about is her website going live, preorders are gonna open up, articles are gonna start to be published, but it’s gonna take lana hours to make her own post/announcement from her mouth about it 🤡

12 hours :peace2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.