Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

YES !!

lmaooo yes but look at the font and the color ..

the font is Cooper Black (same as Electra Heart)

Just now, daphnedinkley said:

an insider just told me there’s actually a feature on this album from Bad Boy Chiller Crew

source: dude trust me

who the fucking fuck is that :wtf3:

If anything, I think she’s going to cover Don’t Forget Me by Harry Nilsson. BoZ quoted lyrics from the song on ATRL and Lana was listening to it in her livestream last October, just as she said it would be important to know “later on in the year” that she loves Harry Nilsson. 

Just now, The Siren said:

the font is Cooper Black (same as Electra Heart)

no, i mean it's very very similar to the new lana logo :brows3: maybe that's how the cover will look like

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

If anything, I think she’s going to cover Don’t Forget Me by Harry Nilsson. BoZ quoted lyrics from the song on ATRL and Lana was listening to it in her livestream last October, just as she said it would be important to know “later on in the year” that she loves Harry Nilsson. 

Yes please :thumb2:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

not another piano ballad i am SICK

the only thing possibly coming within the next 15 minutes is if her team messed up again and programmed the website to update on 12/7 in general instead of a given time so her website accidentally updates early automatically at midnight

Spoiler

i’ve also seen that happen with other artists before

it’s gonna be tomorrow morning for the west coast girls and tomorrow early afternoon for the east coast ones!

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the only thing possibly coming within the next 15 minutes is if her team messed up again and programmed the website to update on 12/7 in general instead of a given time so her website accidentally updates early automatically at midnight

Hide contents

i’ve also seen that happen with other artists before

every programmer on lanaboard get online neoww

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

it feels like Christmas Eve, waiting for Santa to come and anticipating what we will get under the tree omg im nervous and excited ahhh

you reminded me that i still havent taken a photo of my 4ft rainbow tree :oop:

ill post after we get the LDR9 announcement :hype:

also because my doxie just laid down on my knee :wub: