Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

debating so hard on if i should just go to bed really late without setting an alarm so i can wake up to the news or if i want to get up early and wait for her to post something when every minute is going to be painful

It’s December so :kiss3: we already have enough surprises to wake up to…… we need her to move!!

1 minute ago, brandon said:

if any of y’all expected something to happen at midnight tn that is on YOU :candy: when has she Ever announced an album at midnight. u know she’s a mid-day announcer girlie!

personally, it's a mix of wishful thinking, manifestation, and crystal ball activation true.gif

i love being delulu when the time's appropriate but like... why is everyone expecting a midnight drop when it was literally never gonna happen :bebe:

it's not a music drop! and most announcements don't happen in the middle of the night nnn (unless you're in an unlucky time zone)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i love being delulu when the time's appropriate but like... why is everyone expecting a midnight drop when it was literally never gonna happen :bebe:

it's not a music drop! and most announcements don't happen in the middle of the night nnn (unless you're in an unlucky time zone)

what time is it where Lana is? (Sorry- I’m in Australia where it’s almost 3:15 in the afternoon on the 7/12/22)