Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

35 minutes ago, TayLanaHoe said:

Weird observation:

is it just me or has anyone else noticed the difference in colours they used to blank out the websites… Lana’s website black and LDR village white (for me on IOS safari…) anyone want to guess if it means anything (symbolism?) or am I clowning? 

i don’t think it means anything, the black on lanadelrey.com is because they actively made the website black on purpose. meanwhile the village is white because, as someone else pointed out, it seems like they literally took the website offline while they work on it

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i should probably go to bed so i don't miss the announcement tomorrow because i know i'll sleep in but also i'm feeling hyped

go sleep bestie, it’s better than waiting

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

so is the title track gonna open the album this time around? :hype:

lets start with how i wanted to change my display name to Ocean Boulevard but @Ocean Boulevard beat me to it :scream:

It was September 12th btw

Next time be faster bitch

Spoiler

Just kidding love ya :heart:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

24 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Really? I checked the time on my clock all and it said 12 am… weird. Thank you for clarifying

oh no! my bad for not being specific, i meant i’m guessing she’ll make the announcement between 9am & Noon here in LA! you were right!! it is currently 12:02am here in hollyweird🌃🫶🏼🪩

33 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i should probably go to bed so i don't miss the announcement tomorrow because i know i'll sleep in but also i'm feeling hyped

I'm so jealous of you guys that you're just going to sleep and wake up to an announcement. I have to go on with my day, wait till 11 pm for Lizzy to say something, so I can loose my sleep from the excitement and go to work with racoon eyes