Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Weird observation:

is it just me or has anyone else noticed the difference in colours they used to blank out the websites… Lana’s website black and LDR village white (for me on IOS safari…) anyone want to guess if it means anything (symbolism?) or am I clowning? 

(To the melody of Yayo)

you are a tunnel under ocean boulevard

On a… daaaark night

:defeated:

i want a mermaid motel reference. I want psychedelia. I want reverb. I want iconic lyrics. I want Auerbach. I want electric guitars. I want wailing, screaming, scatting (not that type), I want Nikki Lane found dead in a ditch, I want-

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

omg i’m requesting march 10th off & im going to listen to the album for the first time in the actual tunnel under ocean blvd 😭💜 how perfect is that

Lipsters in tunnels on March 10

Best-Spider-Man-Memes.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Didn't she say she sends her voice notes to Drew and he adds orchestra to it? Makes me think she might not have bigger hand in production and only serves as the writer & vocalist. Seeing the lineup of multiple producers kinda supports that theory. :crossed:

4 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Didn't she say she sends her voice notes to Drew and he adds orchestra to it? Makes me think she might not have bigger hand in production and only serves as the writer & vocalist. Seeing the lineup of multiple producers kinda supports that theory. :crossed:

girl who cares if she’s strumming the guitar or playing the piano 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

It’s almost 12 am in La:crying5:  Lana probably wakes up late too (if not early for the occasion). We probably won’t get the announcement soon

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

just had a dream about the visuals for ldr9 and lana was in a swingset wearing a wedding dress and hair like her halloween costume from this year, and it was all scene in a vintage camera and then she was making out with a hot guy (i think it was jack) on the shower with her wedding dress on lmaoooo it was beautiful :icant::godlaugh:

SFP2h.gif

5 minutes ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

most likely between 9am & Noon here in LA!

Really? I checked the time on my clock all and it said 12 am… weird. Thank you for clarifying

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐