Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe BOZ was saying we weren't smart enough because some of y'all were struggling to find your way to the tunnel

it's lichrally so obvious luv lyke...........

i thought this earlier but forget to post it, but i wonder if BOZ said we needed to work smarter not harder to find the title of Rockefeller because Rockefeller is possibly Fingertips or Ocean Boulevard? i’m too lazy to find the snippets again though so i haven’t bothered to check if they’re in the same key or anything + I don’t remember the Fingertips/OB snippets at all

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i thought this earlier but forget to post it, but i wonder if BOZ said we needed to work smarter not harder to find the title of Rockefeller because Rockefeller is possibly Fingertips or Ocean Boulevard? i’m too lazy to find the snippets again though so i haven’t bothered to check if they’re in the same key or anything + I don’t remember the Fingertips/OB snippets at all

did we ever get the Fingertips snippet? :bebe: i don't remember it (although a lot has happened and i don't really keep up with snippets)

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

calling ocean avenue a boulevard is just SO lana.

i think she's referring to a real ocean boulevard (it was linked by @Prettywhenyoudye or something) a few pages ago :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

100% sure it isn’t TATUOB. I don’t think it’s Fingertips either but not 100% certain

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

100% sure it isn’t TATUOB. I don’t think it’s Fingertips either but not 100% certain

i was going to check the OB/Fingertips snippets to see if they possibly sounded similar to Rockefeller and then realized that maybe me not remembering them is a good thing for this week :air: thanks for checking

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think she's referring to a real ocean boulevard a few pages ago :bebe:

yeah there are a few ocean blvds i just think it's very her to fuck up and mention the one place that isn't called that :toofloppy:

I just woke up, have I missed something new?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐