9 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Um…. She’s dead

9 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

oprah_shrug.gif

:eartha:

I see the wait for the album has really made yall go crazy

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

does lana know she’s announcing her album today?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Imagine if the song starts like “Do you know that I’m going to leave you…..” and then instrumental sounds which are bombastic and then “I’m in love with a dying man under the ocean boulevard”

Yesterday was crazy lol. This thread really blew up while I was at work. Same situation today with meetings on and off throughout day too I’m sure. Either way super pumped and ready for the announcement!

Fingers crossed it isn’t until after 430p CST but I know it will be late morning early afternoon lol. We are here though!

I’m so hyped. March 10th isn’t ideal but isn’t horrible either lol. Really really hoping we get preorder drop now though. Want to go ahead and snag whatever physicals I want.  

Random thoughts about the song titles. A. We are definitely leaning into her poetry which is something I expected.  B. What if all the titles make up a poem or go together someway somehow in a statement or story.  The latter is probably less likely but seems interesting. 

I literally cannot sleep another second and it's only 6:30AM here on the east coast. I'm so excited :beyonce:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Today's the day.

I'm SO out of the loop because I can't keep up with this thread, and I don't know where to get up-to-date Lana updates on the album/era. Does anyone have any recommendations?

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Just now, Urbanney said:

Today's the day.

I'm SO out of the loop because I can't keep up with this thread, and I don't know where to get up-to-date Lana updates on the album/era. Does anyone have any recommendations?

This thread isn't that hot right now what would you like to know. All we know is 

Title: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Release Date: March 10th 

Single: Friday most likely 

last.fm

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Idk if this has been discussed but Amazon Music is promoting Lana!!! I'm sticking to my delusion that it's all dropping today or Friday

Please which one of y'all runs the Amazon music account?! :ma:

last.fm

3 minutes ago, For K said:

This thread isn't that hot right now what would you like to know. All we know is 

Title: Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Release Date: March 10th 

Single: Friday most likely 

Thank you so much! What are the sources for those? 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Someone updated the Arcadia music video on Youtube with that info and a pre-order link. It’s the closest we have to official information.

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

The title of the album and the release date was accidently posted early to Lana's Youtube descriptions (the one it was discovered on was the official arcadia video). It was quickly deleted but it's 99% likely it's factual given the fact it was removed so quickly. I personally saw it before it was taken down and there are plenty of screenshots in this thread of it. BOZ also semi-confirmed this by his response on ATRL yesterday. I'm also 99% positive BOZ was the one that confirmed the single Sunday as well but that could still be unconfirmed speculation at this point. 

last.fm

3 minutes ago, TextBook said:

LDR Village isn't working :sideeye:

https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/ 

This shopify link still works and it seems to be slightly changing every few hours so maybe something will pop on here soon? I've been checking it like a hawk. 

last.fm