Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

The album title is actually Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd and it's kinda uglee. I prefer every word with a capital letter. 

I can see how the non caps throws people off but it doesn’t bother me so much as some of the cap choices from NFR did. With this it seems more like it is a question or statement so I get the non caps. The title is very Lana at this point though lol. 

2 minutes ago, DLT said:

I can see how the non caps throws people off but it doesn’t bother me so much as some of the cap choices from NFR did. With this it seems more like it is a question or statement so I get the non caps. The title is very Lana at this point though lol. 

same. The only thing that bothers me is the lack of a question mark. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The shortening of the word boulevard doesn't bother me too much just because I know I'd be typing it out like that anyways :ohmy: But I do think that the full, written out title is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. 

Anyways, it's officially Wednesday :wat:

imageproxy.jpg

I JUST CANT WAIT IM WAY TOO EXCITED:excited:

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

lana hurry up i’m ready to spend money 

i think it's like 4am in LA rn. let the queen have her beauty sleep

hundred_dollar_bill_banner.gif

13 minutes ago, Writer In The Dark said:

The album title is actually Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd and it's kinda uglee. I prefer every word with a capital letter. 

tbh I’m more slightly bothered by the fact that most of her other titles have been pretty concise, bold titles and now this one is a whole sentence. I’m a little concerned that this album is supposed to be very wordy bc I did not vibe with the wordy songs on BB, but that could be more due to the style than the wordiness. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

i have to go finish my dissertation to get my actual degree but i fear this may be more important :true:

degrees can wait! you only get one ocean blvd pre order announcement!! :ma:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose