Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

tbh I’m more slightly bothered by the fact that most of her other titles have been pretty concise, bold titles and now this one is a whole sentence. I’m a little concerned that this album is supposed to be very wordy bc I did not vibe with the wordy songs on BB, but that could be more due to the style than the wordiness. 

this is what i’ve been sayinggg. titles should be bold. like even cocc is a solid title. DYKTTATUOB is beautiful for a song, but not a whole album. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I don’t mind wordiness but my genuine fear is that it’ll be the first time melody will take a backseat. I don’t know how melodic you can be while singing full ass diary sentences. Plus the amount of production talk from BOZ and no melody talk scares me. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

37 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are the Americans asleep 

I wake up at 5 every day to take care of all my god damn animals so I’ve been perched for 2 1/2 hours now

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

its only 4:34am in LA 

she's still in her beauty sleep calm y'all titties :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

I don’t mind wordiness but my genuine fear is that it’ll be the first time melody will take a backseat. I don’t know how melodic you can be while singing full ass diary sentences. Plus the amount of production talk from BOZ and no melody talk scares me. 

I feel you but look at Text Book or WW! Both very wordy but with extraordinary melodies. I think we’ll be fine, melody is a very important thing to Lana.

IMG-7960.jpg

12 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i have to go finish my dissertation to get my actual degree but i fear this may be more important :true:

Grad school girlies rise up!

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

in Australia its Thursday in twenty minutes, and its getting announced at 3 in the morning, I love being an international fan 

the struggles:defeated:

I'm in Perth so at least I'm a few hours behind but she always announces at the most inconvenient times for us

FzytWEW.png

6 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I feel you but look at Text Book or WW! Both very wordy but with extraordinary melodies. I think we’ll be fine, melody is a very important thing to Lana.

Are those songs meant to give us confidence? They’re the worst on blue banisters 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

in Australia its Thursday in twenty minutes, and its getting announced at 3 in the morning, I love being an international fan 

it's almost 2 am here in new zealand :awkney2: being an international fan is so fun!

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm