Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Pale Fire said:

“I’ve asked questions”

Girl you’re the fucking INSIDER you’re not meant to be asking questions :toofunny:

Sorry but unless u know something worthwhile, you don't make the rules. 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

I've provided details my dear. 

I've provided lyrics 

I've asked questions 
I've provided more than u have 

you'll see 

So are you sure the song with the jim lyrics you teased is on the album? Cause you can just say it was scrapped when it comes out and they are nowhere to be found :krylie:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

“I’ve asked questions”

Girl you’re the fucking INSIDER you’re not meant to be asking questions :toofunny:

I think they mean asking questions like if we like Music To Watch Boys To… to gauge our reaction on if we freak out in a positive way…. Because that’s the direction we are headed… just my interpretation. Just trying to see our thoughts about things :smokes:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Just now, Venice Peach said:

So are you sure the song with the jim lyrics you teased is on the album? Cause you can just say it was scrapped when it comes out and they are nowhere to be found :krylie:

honestly, i think this is the true part, but the UVXHM thing is the fake part

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Sorry but unless u know something worthwhile, you don't make the rules. 

your giving off "I'm the Alpha, I'm the leader" energy :P

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Those lyrics are 100%

u wil see 

4 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

your giving off "I'm the Alpha, I'm the leader" energy :P

and I love to see it :hooker: 

all the other insiders aren’t speaking up right now so let’s just have some fun with what we’re getting.

How soon we forget The Doll Club and their ridiculous track list. c’mon now… the description of the album we’re getting now is a lot more realistic and genuine sounding. 

maybe I’m being too optimistic but ready for Dragonwhore to prove me wrong  :bebe:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Also can we not clog this thread up with questionable insider chatter? :awkney:

I already moved so many pages out of this thread last night after the fall of TheDollClub because it’s just unnecessary mess. This is LANABoards not InsiderBoards, after all.

We’re actually starting to get actual concrete info from Lana and her team, so let’s be excited about that!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

56 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

Ok but dragon whore ''saying cruel world'' is rent free in my mind JUST BECAUSE A SMALL DETAIL:

• Shes using guitar on the record

GLsesYu.png

• First commentary that she did for the next project in BB live was doing something with ''cali influences''.

I HATE DOUBTING AND BEING DELUSIONAL

I see Palm trees = Coconuts :oprah4:

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

The way this thread will get to 1000 pages by tomorrow if Lana and/or Neil post one more thing :defeated:

I’m thinking 15-18 tracks sounds amazing :flutter:

i want a long ass record to make sure lana experiments a lot of different ballads till she gets tired and then starts to produce other things.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

okayyy i kind of have a feeling this is gonna be a shorter album like Chemtrails, maybe 12 tracks? just because, I do think there will be less outtakes on this one, and when you take out the outtakes from BB you have 9 songs if you don’t include the interlude, 10 songs on Chemtrails, and 13 on NFR (lowkey 12 since I’m pretty sure Bartender is quite a bit older than the Jack songs). I can see another 11-12 track album with Loved You Then and Now or Fine China or Yes to Heaven tacked on. Although I do think the automatic writing that she was doing is going to make the songs skew longer so the runtime will still be pretty hefty