Justify My Sound

EnjoyDaMusicRide

Fly Guy Music

Urban Boss

Fashion is Always In Style

MTHRFNKR (tumblr repost of my work)

Icejothology

Verbero (one of my favourite articles written) :3

AstreduPop (made flop album art for my Trilogy)

Spiricom (tumblr) said, and I quote,

:legend: "whoever made these deserves a barack obama presidential medal of heroism" :legend:

Negative Youth

Henry Coachella

MINOR PUBLICATIONS

MuuMuse

Toya's World

The Prophet Blog

ITZSOSEEWEE

Dummy Mag

22h22

Concepto Radio

Arcade44

BW Heaven (NSFW blog)

MAJOR PUBLICATIONS

Electronic Beats (small mention)

4o5

SURL Mag

The Guardian

ASOS

PopDust

Noisey

Noisey - Part 2 (scroll down)

FACT Magazine

The Fader

SPIN !!! (small mention)

BLOGGERS BITCHING ABOUT CASSIE'S PERFECTION BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT

So Let's Chat

Press Play OK

There have been so many great tweets, but these two are definitely at the top:

ChLKM.png

8LbjR.png

Guest BOOM-BOOM-LANA-BOOM-BOOM

I'm so happy for you! :3 I remember months ago when you were asking for name suggestions and stuff! You're a very dedicated person, I really admire that. :) x

This project originally started in the Summer, it's taken me so damn long to finally complete it :defeated:

Thank you for recognizing my ~ perseverance~ :creep:

I'll definitely be downloading all of this tomorrow after school!! I like her voice a lot, from what I've heard in King Of Hearts, and you have really good taste in music so I'm sure I'll like her other stuff. :)

14417469274.gif

:mariah:

No, really, this is so impressive and has been slaying me for the past two days. I legit find it cute that you stan for Cassie, I mean it seems so random but great.

A really good idea to take a note from The Weeknd, too. I think it could work with Lana, but perhaps I'm too biased :creep:

Really awesome that you're getting this recognition. Even more awesome that your bunions are, too.

:mariah:

No, really, this is so impressive and has been slaying me for the past two days. I legit find it cute that you stan for Cassie, I mean it seems so random but great.

A really good idea to take a note from The Weeknd, too. I think it could work with Lana, but perhaps I'm too biased :creep:

Really awesome that you're getting this recognition. Even more awesome that your bunions are, too.

Thank you! The original plan was to do actually do a huge Lana tumblr with the same format that was a little more straightforward -- straight-forward downloads, no mixtapes, but kind of in the same Weeknd format. Here's an snapshot, it's kind of outdated with the references to LDR.FM and the lack of Paradise in the tumblr banner.

Then I realized that Lana has so many fans doing this kind of shit for her and Cassie has none. :creep:

Maybe I'll finish the tumblr still, idk. :pft:

Thank you! The original plan was to do actually do a huge Lana tumblr with the same format that was a little more straightforward -- straight-forward downloads, no mixtapes, but kind of in the same Weeknd format. Here's an snapshot, it's kind of outdated with the references to LDR.FM and the lack of Paradise in the tumblr banner.

Then I realized that Lana has so many fans doing this kind of shit for her and Cassie has none. :creep:

Maybe I'll finish the tumblr still, idk. :pft:

Good point :P Although gawd that looks gorgeous. But a lot huger, what with the inclusion of official stuff. Tell me if you have any further plans for it (or need help :creep:), it's certainly the cleanest and most sophisticated of these types of Tumblrs I've ever seen. But the simplicity of the Cassie trilogy makes it very striking and professional. Anyway, obviously a really good idea!

You know, I did something like this with Ke$ha in my library. Don't think her work approaches The Weeknd in any way, though :teehee:

Good point :P Although gawd that looks gorgeous. But a lot huger, what with the inclusion of official stuff. Tell me if you have any further plans for it (or need help :creep:), it's certainly the cleanest and most sophisticated of these types of Tumblrs I've ever seen. But the simplicity of the Cassie trilogy makes it very striking and professional. Anyway, obviously a really good idea!

You know, I did something like this with Ke$ha in my library. Don't think her work approaches The Weeknd in any way, though :teehee:

Oh God, why did I show that tumblr to you? I've been looking at it and now I'm itching to finish it... :defeated:

Thank you!! You always have such kind things to say, you're so encouraging! :3 If you have any ideas for a tumblr url (somehow I don't think people are inclined to go to a tumblr called "delreyshit"), I am all ears. I'd like to keep away from "downloads" though, just 'cause that may not be the best idea. :creep:

Also, a few Animals back at ATRL are working on an unreleased collection of Ke$ha's work, inspired by yours truly. :whitney: You can check it out here if you're interested, the idea progresses really nicely as you go through the thread.

Oh God, why did I show that tumblr to you? I've been looking at it and now I'm itching to finish it... :defeated:

Thank you!! You always have such kind things to say, you're so encouraging! :3 If you have any ideas for a tumblr url (somehow I don't think people are inclined to go to a tumblr called "delreyshit"), I am all ears. I'd like to keep away from "downloads" though, just 'cause that may not be the best idea. :creep:

Also, a few Animals back at ATRL are working on an unreleased collection of Ke$ha's work, inspired by yours truly. :whitney: You can check it out here if you're interested, the idea progresses really nicely as you go through the thread.

I could do the Ke$ha one :creep:

BzhmW.png

You seem to be a huge fan of this Cassie, (Whom i've never heard of). Regardless I'm happy you've provided fans of Cassie with this material.

Kind Regards.

Jessica Fletcher.

Nice try, "Jessica Fletcher."

...of whom I've never heard. Also, there's no need for that to be within parenthesis, and had it been necessary, you wouldn't capitalize the first word of the parenthetical. You also missed the comma after "Regardless." And when signing one's name, you don't put a period after the name. There should also be a comma, rather than a period, after the closing, which is not to be written in title casing (please see the end of this reply). I call bullshit on you. The real Jessica Fletcher would never write in such a manner. You are not the great Jessica Fletcher, i'm calling you out as a fraud. WHO ARE YOU?

Kind regards,

Monicker

photo-78.jpg?_r=1354246737

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Nice try, "Jessica Fletcher."

...of whom I've never heard. Also, there's no need for that to be within parenthesis, and had it been necessary, you wouldn't capitalize the first word of the parenthetical. You also missed the comma after "Regardless." And when signing one's name, you don't put a period after the name. There should also be a comma, rather than a period, after the closing, which is not to be written in title casing (please see the end of this reply). I call bullshit on you. The real Jessica Fletcher would never write in such a manner. You are not the great Jessica Fletcher, i'm calling you out as a fraud. WHO ARE YOU?

Kind regards,

Monicker

photo-78.jpg?_r=1354246737

Angela-Lansbury-as-Jessica-Fletcher-murder-she-wrote-18910840-640-480.jpg GIRLLLLLL

Angela-Lansbury-as-Jessic-008.jpg

Guest Maru the Cat

I edited the OP to include all the blogs that have been posting about it (sans the blogs that obviously copied + pasted)

I now declare this not the "Cassie: The Unreleased Classics Trilogy" thread, but...

THE CASSIE THREAD

I will keep this thread alive dammit, no matter what it takes! I WILL CONVERSE WITH MYSELF IF NEED BE

Today has been such a good day though!! :3

n2FaR.png

:woot:

Aaand....

U6BJA.png

Do you see that? Cassie can't believe her eyes that someone made this for her, and she also can't thank me enough. :whitney:

NUM4h.png

Um, Cassie is "now playing" every song on the Velvet Night mixtape. THAT I MADE. :hooker:

t2laC.png

Okay, so maybe Cassie was referring to the entire fanbase when she made those tweets (she thought it was a group effort, bitch no, I DID ALL THAT SHIT :what: , also @CassieArmy is made up of about 20,000 fans, it's a fanbase tumblr) but she was corrected by a few of my friends within the Army. Are you reading that tweet?! She loves me. In her eyes, I am the best. Not her boyfriend, Diddy -- I, MARU THE CAT, am THE BEST THING IN HER LIFE. :crying:

What a fucking great day. :badbitch: 12/13/12 is now my ~Cassaversary~ :legend:

If you guys think this stanning is bad, wait until @DrBrianMay follows me back. I'm gonna be posting that shit in every thread on the forum!!!! :woot:

You guys have to let me have this thread :crying: a Queen thread would flop so hard here :(