Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

i need for her to make Electra Heart 2.0

Electra Heart is eternally dead sis

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i need for her to come back to life

The Resurrection of Electra Heart is coming!

I only fucking need Die Life

electra heart ...her worst album ! we most definitely do not need at 2.0

Delete your account 

currently writing a strongly worded message to Elle to ban you tumblr_ov3i7zWTAa1u6n38po1_250.gif

Agree

Electra Heart her worst with Radioactive, Homewrecker, Starring Role, Sex Yeah, Power and Control, Lies & Others... ok.

The rotten froot can't relate all those highlights

tumblr_ov3i7zWTAa1u6n38po1_250.gif

but for real I missed some highlights on Froot. It's nice to imagine it was all made by her + another guy but...that's it.

And the whole "Froot of the Month" thing was messy because most of the vids were bad. 

Electra Heart her worst with Radioactive, Homewrecker, Starring Role, Sex Yeah, Power and Control, Lies & Others... ok.

You're kidding, aren't you? These are literally the best tracks, among a few others. :rip:

Anyway, for me it's Electra Heart > Froot > The Family Jewels. I think some of the best songs she's ever written are on Froot, but as an album, it's kinda boring because it doesn't have any real standout tracks. It's still nice, though.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I love Electra Heart but songs like HTBAH and Hypocrates ruin parts of it for me.

Hypocrates isn't a bad song, it's cute, but where it's placed on the album just ruins the dark mood it was getting to from songs like Teen Idle and VOTD. It would have been better as a deluxe track or even one of the extra tracks like EVOL.

As for HTBAH :awkney:

I guess it's nice in pop terms? It's (or was) catchy I'll give it that, but I dislike the production a lot I much prefer the piano acoustic version. Homewrecker should have gotten a music video over it.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif