Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I don’t understand why she went with just Marina vs Marina Diamandis. There are a million Marinas in the world, and people will be confused. If she had her last name as well, people would probably know it was the same person beacuse they sound similar, but she could still shed her “and the Diamonds” persona

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

"Hey I'm Marina." Marina who? "Just Marina

"

So bland and boring. Just like the music she's recently making.

who asked

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

"Hey I'm Marina." Marina who? "Just Marina

"

So bland and boring. Just like the music she's recently making.

better take off my glasses or they're gonna get all fogged up

TFJ is a rebellious teenager who'll spit in your face, EH is a moody primadonna with an identity crisis, FROOT is an old woman with saggy tits.

MATD4 will be a fake-woke psychology major who's gonna teach us how to live our lives right.

TFJ & EH had the strongest personalies & one-liners because they were dedicated to pop culture & art & were willing to take inspiration from different sources. FROOT & MATD4 are self involved & dedicated to TED talks & self-awareness.

This is very accurate nnn;  :rip:

自由になる自由がある

TFJ is a rebellious teenager who'll spit in your face, EH is a moody primadonna with an identity crisis, FROOT is an old woman with saggy tits.

MATD4 will be a fake-woke psychology major who's gonna teach us how to live our lives right.

TFJ & EH had the strongest personalies & one-liners because they were dedicated to pop culture & art & were willing to take inspiration from different sources. FROOT & MATD4 are self involved & dedicated to TED talks & self-awareness.

You made me lol in public

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Her webstore is gone now that her site design has changed. I should've bought TFJ and EH vinyl last week when it was still up  :facepalm:

th TFJ wasn't available and the EH vinyl didn't even exist during the eh era lol 

I wanna hear Handmade Heaven so bad... :defeated:

I kinda hope this one as the lead single but probably is Emotional Machine or Enjoy Your Lyf

I wanna hear Handmade Heaven so bad... :defeated:

I kinda hope this one as the lead single but probably is Emotional Machine or Enjoy Your Lyf

I heard some of it before and it was really really pretty. A very gorgeous ballad, it was a LOT better than the FLOOP material

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I heard some of it before and it was really really pretty. A very gorgeous ballad, it was a LOT better than the FLOOP material

IKR? It's a lyrical masterpiece. Her ballads are the best :trisha:

Y'all really don't want Marina to have a hit, huh

girl Baby is already being a hiT

it's not our fault she IS a flop

whats new