Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

So I think we'll get the name of the album that we already know on feb 14 and some other stuff. I would like the album cover and the tracklist already, but I'm not sure she will release it all together. Hope I'm wrong because I want those so bad!!  :crying:  :crying:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

So I think we'll get the name of the album that we already know on feb 14 and some other stuff. I would like the album cover and the tracklist already, but I'm not sure she will release it all together. Hope I'm wrong because I want those so bad!!  :crying:  :crying:

Good thing she didn't make an elaborate website like with Froot, where all of the lyric pages for the whole album were found and leaked as soon as she announced the tracklist, in like fucking November 2014.  :teehee:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

Can't wait to see the album artwork

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

????????Have SR stems been leaked???????

Yes they did, check diamond garden I guess it's there!

I believe she will drop everything all together (cover+pre order+tracklist). Marina feels the type of artist that really gets everything together before starting the era, so if she managed to shot Handmade Heaven without dropping any clue, the album cover and everything is probably ready as well. Didn't she say in that note last year that she was going to mix\master the album in LA in late Autumn? It's been enough to finish stuff.

Praying that she'll drop this record in April and another single in March

She better come up with a 15 songs tracklist + Deluxe Edition with 3 bonus tracks + Japanese Exclusive Edition

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

She better come up with a 15 songs tracklist + Deluxe Edition with 3 bonus tracks + Japanese Exclusive Edition

She better come up with a 19 deluxe track album with a 23 deluxe track spinoff album and an 8 track reissue bonus disk  :hooker:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

So I've listened to Handmade Heaven quite a few times and tried to get into it, but I'm... not really feeling it. Like, it's cute, it's beautiful, but it kinda lacks a clear direction, the writing is average for her standard (we all know what she's capable of), and generally it just doesn't feel single-worthy, especially not for a comeback after a four-year break. I don't know, I guess after her previous lead singles that were all brilliant, I just had too high expectations. Hopefully I'll like this more in the context of the album. The video is gorgeous, though! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

does anyone have the missing Bubblegum Bitch guitar stem? the guitar 5,6 stem I have has no audio in it

oh, well, I guess it all leaked like that. It pisses me off J*ss gave us incomplete and/or edited stems

3z1M54f.jpeg

ok but...it was a little awkward how the song has the word 'bird' in it a lot yet we got 0 visuals of birds..ik it was probably intentional that the video was in a place covered in snow despite the lyrics but i DO wish more went on in the video

I thought I was the only one.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.