Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

15 hours ago, Roger said:

I really hope the new remix is out this Friday 

She must keep momentum (if there's any...) 

She can keep the remixes. We need a new single or some news about the album

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

A remix EP would have been nice, but her releasing a remix/version of the same song weeks apart totally kills the momentum. The song is not strong enough for that and not really a very remixable track either way.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

8 hours ago, Angelic Tropico said:

She can keep the remixes. We need a new single or some news about the album

I’m waiting for news about the marinazine, I thought it said in the terms somewhere that on the 11th they would pick what was included and let people know then. I think she’ll announce something soon.

I feel that the whole Marinazine thing is very hassle ish for someone as hard to decide as Marina 

She always says one thing, then does another. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, Electric Body said:

A remix EP would have been nice, but her releasing a remix/version of the same song weeks apart totally kills the momentum. The song is not strong enough for that and not really a very remixable track either way.

I know it defo should have been a full remix EP, especially cause there feels like there's not hype around them even coming out. We get told in advance from Eclipse that they are coming and then they drop, Marina tweets about it once and that's about it. We could have gotten a nice acoustic video maybe like she has done in the past or something to build up more hype in-between the wait for the next single.

2 minutes ago, wraith said:

I know it defo should have been a full remix EP, especially cause there feels like there's not hype around them even coming out. We get told in advance from Eclipse that they are coming and then they drop, Marina tweets about it once and that's about it. We could have gotten a nice acoustic video maybe like she has done in the past or something to build up more hype in-between the wait for the next single.

I agree in everything, it's a shame that Marina game went south. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Arcadia or something like this would be an excellent title. At this point, however, I am not even sure if she's not gonna abandon the whole album whatsoever.

original.gif

Ugh... I want the leakage to keep continue. 

1 hour ago, HyperVelvet said:

I'm gonna cry there's a fake tracklist on "we know which site" and there's a song called

ANSWER FOR THE CULTURE :thumb3:

It's such a lame title hahaha, but I mean, she has songs titled "Hermit the Frog", "FROOT", "Bubblegum Bitch", which kinda sound madeup by some fan hahaha

But I would be crazy for that Lorde and Tove Lo feature, but tbh I only think Tove would work with her voice wise

1 hour ago, Shanice Jones said:

is this fr?

I don't think so

OOT: I want her to reveal the B-Side title

2 hours ago, Yosemite said:

For the 7'' vinyl?

I'm almost sure it's either Man's World (Stripped) or that MUNA Remix

Ugh... 

The Bad Kidz and Space and the Woods days are over