Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

fuck...this is so bad because i know how much Marina hated the EH leaks and agh idk what to do

It's a live clip of a vinyl playing, hardly a HQ studio leak. That'll come on 2/1

BzhmW.png

This sounds so fucking perfect but I feel sorry for Marina, she's gotten through months without anything leaking. Hopefully this'll be this era's last leak. It's obviously a vinyl rip though, do people have the other songs?

b19Ibls.png i'll pray for you kathi- you and that disgusting mouth of yours. god bless 

I feel sorry for Marina. She was so enthusastic and happy about the whole FROOT machine, but her team just sucks. First, they are too stupid to run the website, so all the lyrics leak and we already got to see Happy and Immortal promo stuff before it should have been seen. Then, they send out the singles information out too soon, so we knew what the "Froot Of The Month"'s would be. And now, they let the vinyl stores send out the Immortal/I'm A Ruin single too soon and seemingly didn't gave them any clear instructions for the prewievs.

I hope this won't happen with the next two Froots or even the whole album ...

Considering I'm A Ruin ... Like I said, it's my least favourite Froot so far but I suspect it's a grower. Immortal was a first-second love for me, Froot took a few listens before I could fully appreciate it. Happy .. I like it but the religious undertones gave me a hard time, but now that Marina confirmed that it's not about religion (and now that some time has passed after it was released) I also like it a lot. I'm A Ruin .. I was a little bit underwhelmed. It's like a shallow scratching on Happy and Immortal's sound with Electra Heart-esque lyrics and a more upbeat instrumental. But I have to admit it has a catchy melody, so maybe I'll love it after listening to it more often.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!