Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I'm so excited to see her at Lolla this weekend!! It's the concert I'm looking for the most. Saturday come to me you beautiful!

Multishow Channel live streams the festival on TV and sometimes they live stream also through their youtube channel, so if you want to watch her tune up on saturday. This is another live stream link on their website that will be working saturday and sunday. Marina will be playing 8:15pm to 9:15pm (axe stage)

glgcDdT.gif

Froot sold 69.000 copies WW.

I'm so excited to see her at Lolla this weekend!! It's the concert I'm looking for the most. Saturday come to me you beautiful!

Poor you  :poordat:

Ah shit, I'm sorry. :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

If anyone really has it it'll leak sooner or later. I'm more worried that no one does and in that case it won't, period. The guy clearly knew the title, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has the song. Basically, I'll believe it if/when it leaks.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

It would be worse if it does leak. Marina was chill about the album leaking because copies had been sent out but if something like this leaks, she will feel like she did when Living Dead and Sex Yeah leaked cause it would of been actually stolen from her.

If anyone really has it it'll leak sooner or later. I'm more worried that no one does and in that case it won't, period. The guy clearly knew the title, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has the song. Basically, I'll believe it if/when it leaks.

He was the source of the instrumental leaks (in WAV, then some dickhead uploaded 128kbps to Soundcloud). I know his sources and if it leaks then David Kosten's entire production company would be in deep shit.

It would be worse if it does leak. Marina was chill about the album leaking because copies had been sent out but if something like this leaks, she will feel like she did when Living Dead and Sex Yeah leaked cause it would of been actually stolen from her.

Exactly, M was chill about the album because it wasn't our fault. I hope she doesn't go crazy if the demos/outtakes leak this year. She would probably delay the tour or go into hiding or whatever.

My reaction was something like this

gKtrfQy.gif

I'm sorry Marina couldn't make it to Lollapalooza, she probably is still planning on touring Brazil in early-mid 2016. :)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Has anyone seen her FLAWLESS criticism of Tidal on Twitter? She literally said exactly what I was thinking/saying to my friends about it. There's a reason she's my favorite.

Yes! Totally agreed with her on it. One of the things I love about her is that she isn't afraid to speak up about things (the Woody Allen stuff, the fact she explicitly calls herself a feminist), whereas a lot of artists tend to shy away from talking about "problematic" issues. God bless Marina.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Marina slayed everyone on Twitter omg i love her even more :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

Marina slayed everyone on Twitter omg i love her even more :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

I also love that she recently said she likes Nicki Minaj even though she tweeted "Nicki Minaj is unbearable" a while back. At that time I agreed with her (it was when Nicki was a you know what on American Idol) but then later I actually gained respect for the woman, and now Marina has too.

Marina and I are just on a level together...