Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Bought VIP for both Atlanta & San Francisco!! So excited! Will I see any of you there??

On another note.. I have extra tickets for SF I need to sell bc I kept messing up the order :toofunny:
I have 2 GA & 2 early entry GA (non vip) for SF I’ll sell for face value bc I’m a dumbarse. I can’t believe I spent nearly 1000 dollars I definitely don’t have on marina today. She’s going airplane rich x

^^^ Nevermind, I was able to refund them through Ticketmaster. Crisis averted, whew! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I wonder how much VIP will be for the UK?

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Is early entry and vip the same thing ? cos from the description she provided its the same thing

Early entry comes with a VIP ticket. Some venues offer standard tickets with an early entry upgrade. With past experiences of concerts that offer both VIP with early entry and non-VIP with early entry, VIP enters first, then early entry, then standard tickets x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Early entry comes with a VIP ticket. Some venues offer standard tickets with an early entry upgrade. With past experiences of concerts that offer both VIP with early entry and non-VIP with early entry, VIP enters first, then early entry, then standard tickets x

Ohhh i see!! thank you so much

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Bought VIP for both Atlanta & San Francisco!! So excited! Will I see any of you there??

On another note.. I have extra tickets for SF I need to sell bc I kept messing up the order :toofunny:

I have 2 GA & 2 early entry GA (non vip) for SF I’ll sell for face value bc I’m a dumbarse. I can’t believe I spent nearly 1000 dollars I definitely don’t have on marina today. She’s going airplane rich x

^^^ Nevermind, I was able to refund them through Ticketmaster. Crisis averted, whew! x

I also bought 2 tickets and only need 1...  :toofunny:  Hopefully I can re-sell it once tickets go public later this week.

In the meantime, if anyone's interested in a 2nd row VIP Minneapolis ticket, DM me! Selling it for face value.

giphy-1.gif 

Got my pre-order code. Gonna have to slope off somewhere at work to buy them tomorrow  :godlaugh:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Vertical video for Handmade Heaven!!

Have y'all seen the scrapped HH cover? It's amazing wow.

Vertical video for Handmade Heaven!!

https://youtu.be/ohtaZBlS0bE

Better than the original video. Sorry Marina, but this is much much better. Although I'm not a fan of vertical videos and don't know why are artists doing it, I still prefer this one over the original one.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro