Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

i've never understood why people like this song :defeated: it's so..... jarring

Bc its from TFJ era, fun, naive, young Marina. TFJ era is jarring in a way + I think that style made me like her even more back then even tho I only discovered her music when EH came out. Let alone the fact Bad Kidz (final) took ages to surface and we only had a rare vinyl rip that almost got lost through the years. This leak for me was a small victory

12 hours ago, 320kbps said:

One of her best songs! But this audio quality is horrific, and like… not any better than what's online :rip: 

The other vinyl rip that surfaced a few years back sounds much better in terms of quality IMO

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

8 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

One of her best songs! But this audio quality is horrific, and like… not any better than what's online :rip: 

The other vinyl rip that surfaced a few years back sounds much better in terms of quality IMO

you are deaf if you think that vinyl rip sounds better than that HQ file sister...

9 hours ago, 111 said:

you are deaf if you think that vinyl rip sounds better than that HQ file sister...

Both of those files are vinyl rips, including the so-called "HQ file" which is simply an edit that's drowned out by reverb from Audacity 

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Both of those files are different vinyl rips, including the so-called "HQ file". 

no rip can make bad skipz listenable anyways

1 hour ago, 111 said:

no rip can make bad skipz listenable anyways

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

This being my rip and unreleased cover from way back when lol 

j14CYJi.png

9 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

it's totally better if you like the record fuzz sure!

9ISvyf0.gif

On 9/5/2024 at 12:26 AM, 320kbps said:

They tried to cover up the record fuzz with Audacity's editing tools and exporting as a .wav file :toofloppy: I'm sorry, but it still sounds worse than the version I linked. The OP of this file also deleted their post from leakedCX after being called out for 'remastering' the file themselves; It's sadly not a real leak.

On 9/4/2024 at 9:50 PM, KeybladeMeister said:

This being my rip and unreleased cover from way back when lol 

I love the photo you used, the TFJ visuals are so beautiful 

9 hours ago, 320kbps said:

I mean record fuzz doesn’t sound bad.. 

For a million years I thought Bad Kidz was a cover and never bothered with it, then realized it =/= Space and The Woodz but never bothered to search it. I think yesterday it was my first time listening to it. Everyday we learn something new x.

Anyway the Family Jewels singles vinyl were so gorgeous, like truly brilliant. It's quite funny to look back because when they happened I'm pretty sure they were very "out of fashion strategy" with people focusing on CD singles, remixes and digital content... I can imagine it was an aesthetic choice after all, but nowadays it would probably push her numbers up a lot "in the charts". Same about the FROOT boxset, just an amazing idea all around. 

3 hours ago, parachute said:

Sooo any guess on the mysterious producer she’s working with

Saw people confirming today it was CJ Baran.............. but nothing else attached.

I really hope not.

5 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Saw people confirming today it was CJ Baran.............. but nothing else attached.

I really hope not.

Oh yeah it could be him, I have seen that she follows him and she was also at a Melanie’s concert.

I don’t like Portals but I have seen he has also worked with Carly Rae Jepsen and Aly & AJ… We might be in for a serve