Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

it's real lmao the designer posted it on insta captioned "unused cover art" but deleted it 20 mins after it was posted

she also posted the logo concept arts which remain not-deleted but i'm not gonna link cause people will harass her 

I'm a bit confused how everyone thinks it's fake..?

because it doesn't look professional

the font is nice but having "handmade heaven" in that font in the corner that small makes it extremely hard to read

3z1M54f.jpeg

because it doesn't look professional

the font is nice but having "handmade heaven" in that font in the corner that small makes it extremely hard to read

I mean it is a concept art that was scrapped so it's obviously not going to look professional and finished, the font is weird yes (I lowkey like it) but it's real and that image is as well, made me sad to see how she had this planned and used awkwardly cropped B&W pics instead

I mean it is a concept art that was scrapped so it's obviously not going to look professional and finished, the font is weird yes (I lowkey like it) but it's real and that image is as well, made me sad to see how she had this planned and used awkwardly cropped B&W pics instead

i think my main issue is when I think of the song, I don't envision the ocean like that. I envision a forest BY the ocean, but not completely in it

3z1M54f.jpeg

it's real lmao the designer posted it on insta captioned "unused cover art" but deleted it 20 mins after it was posted

she also posted the logo concept arts which remain not-deleted but i'm not gonna link cause people will harass her 

I'm a bit confused how everyone thinks it's fake..?

omg could you send me the logo concept arts, i wanna see it not on that cover art

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Anyway... which song do you think will be the next single?

There's rumours it's Superstar, don't know if its true but I'm okay with it, but I'd prefer "You" to be the second single tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

QvAqajR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

leaked by eclipse

tbh this colorful + flower + nature concept would be nice and it fits her (those vines around her body wow). I like the b&w era we're getting but indeed seems lazy and super basic. But maybe thats how she wants us to see the project this way like something beautiful, good without being jaw dropping

Anyway... which song do you think will be the next single?

There's rumours it's Superstar, don't know if its true but I'm okay with it, but I'd prefer "You" to be the second single tbh

enjoy your life please

"But if the Earth ends in fire

And the seas are frozen in time

There'll be just one survivor

The memory that I was yours and you were

mine"

A LYRIC

When I first heard the song I thought it was “if the elephant’s on fire” :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You