Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

5 hours ago, veinsineon said:

WAIT PINK CONVERTIBLE INCOMING :excited:

i just wanna go real hard pink convertible in the dark i just wanna go real hard

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

people on reddit are saying they think the album is coming next year bc marina should be "rushing" to put something out after what the disaster L+F was... :rip:

yes because she should rush thru making her next album bc that will definitely give a good end result :oprah2: i wont be expecting m5 to come out til at least 2022.

6 minutes ago, gyu said:

people on reddit are saying they think the album is coming next year bc marina should be "rushing" to put something out after what the disaster L+F was... :rip:

yes because she should rush thru making her next album bc that will definitely give a good end result :oprah2: i wont be expecting m5 to come out til at least 2022.

I think she’s definitely eager to get something out since she’s aware that people didn’t love L+F. However, I don’t think it’ll come that late. She’ll probably be done writing the album by the end of this year, which means demos and such are being done already. I think proper producing and mastering will be done by spring 2021, with the album coming by early summer. Obviously a lot of stuff could happen between now and then, but with how vocal she’s been about the progress of the writing, I think she’s definitely eyeing a release next year. 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

22 minutes ago, Formation said:

I think she’s definitely eager to get something out since she’s aware that people didn’t love L+F. However, I don’t think it’ll come that late. She’ll probably be done writing the album by the end of this year, which means demos and such are being done already. I think proper producing and mastering will be done by spring 2021, with the album coming by early summer. Obviously a lot of stuff could happen between now and then, but with how vocal she’s been about the progress of the writing, I think she’s definitely eyeing a release next year. 

TFJ and EH had a two year gap between them but that was early in her career, and i doubt she'll be able or willing to give us new music next year. i think if it did come out next year it'd be the last quarter. i think part of this is also me telling myself not to get my hopes up for any good music, as sad as that sounds :/

On 8/27/2020 at 11:29 PM, Formation said:

Y'all remember how vocal she was when writing that album concept before L+F? She had a full album ready then she said "fuck it" and re-did it all. 

Don't get your hopes up just bc how vocal she's been. 

However, I really need new stuff from her 'cause Purge the Poison sounded so good. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

27 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Y'all remember how vocal she was when writing that album concept before L+F? She had a full album ready then she said "fuck it" and re-did it all. 

Yes Marina scrapped the Handmade Heaven album concept and did Love + Fear instead, but she didn't re-do the music. She just changed the album concept (cover art, title etc). It was a last minute decision but the music stayed the same

3 minutes ago, Pasta said:

Yes Marina scrapped the Handmade Heaven album concept and did Love + Fear instead, but she didn't re-do the music. She just changed the album concept (cover art, title etc). It was a last minute decision but the music stayed the same

Nope. Even Eclipse teased that info a long time ago.

I don't really recall when but she had a full album ready, that was more about social media and about it controlling our lives and that stuff (from the time she had that phone who didn't have internet or whatever). It was way before the Handmade Heaven album concept.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Nope. Even Eclipse teased that info a long time ago. I don't really recall when but she had a full album ready, that was more about social media and about it controlling our lives and that stuff (from the time she had that phone who didn't have internet or whatever). It was way before the Handmade Heaven album concept.

Eclipse said that she did an albums worth of songs around 2017 yes but he never said that she had a full album planned back then or there was a concept with those songs

He clarified it after his tweet

1 minute ago, Pasta said:

Eclipse said that she did an albums worth of songs around 2017 yes but he never said that she had a full album planned back then or there was a concept with those songs

He clarified it after his tweet

Okay teacher's pet. The point was, she was vocal about finishing the process of writing but that "no concept album" was re-done. And then most of the songs we know from L+F (that were part of HH concept) were done.

Happy?
:horror:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

34 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Okay teacher's pet. The point was, she was vocal about finishing the process of writing but that "no concept album" was re-done. And then most of the songs we know from L+F (that were part of HH concept) were done.

Happy?
:horror:

girl it’s okay to say you made a mistake, chill out.....

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

23 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

girl it’s okay to say you made a mistake, chill out.....

Girl, it's not that I made a mistake. When I said "album ready" I meant songs were done, not a full on concept 100% ready to be out. 

Iirc, Eclipse actually used the words "album worth of songs" or smth of that sort, like that user said above. I just didn't know my words would be under a magnifying glass. Whew chile

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

31 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Girl, it's not that I made a mistake. When I said "album ready" I meant songs were done, not a full on concept 100% ready to be out. 

Iirc, Eclipse actually used the words "album worth of songs" or smth of that sort, like that user said above. I just didn't know my words would be under a magnifying glass. Whew chile

imagine being so deluded that you refuse to admit you made a mistake on lanaboards dot com...so sad

OAjeWdG.jpg?1