Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

13 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

This person is SO FUCKING CREEPY!!!!   Even I am not this crazy.  Like I pretty much want to puke right now. Not even kidding.

she posted again today, and a song she wrote (I think...) where one line is "Guess what I found when I robbed God's house" and I'm pretty sure she thinks Lana is God? 

I think some of this (the Jojo debate) is wishful thinking that Lana is agreeing with you and liking your posts lol :bebe: Still love you @Jojo

Actually, @Jojo is a great metaphor for God. We have no proof of who they are, yet we are ready to worship simply because of the silence. It's kinda like an excellent social experiment and actually sounds like something Lana would do.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

what the fuck happened here :sadcore3:?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 hours ago, Blossom said:

she posted again today, and a song she wrote (I think...) where one line is "Guess what I found when I robbed God's house" and I'm pretty sure she thinks Lana is God? 

This is deeply disturbing

My concern is that she might be reading this thread and it might be encouraging her

@Elle can we make this thread viewable by registered users only or smthn 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is deeply disturbing

My concern is that she might be reading this thread and it might be encouraging her

@Elle can we make this thread viewable by registered users only or smthn 

so fkn messed up. These crazies need to stay away from Lana, she's already been through SO MUCH, this is the last thing she needs. 

okay guys! our efforts to get ahold of Lana have worked. Charlie answered my dm. Also if they didn't know what Lanaboards then, they def do now bc I sent screenshots of things America said. Anyway good to know that they're aware and everyones safe <3  thank u  to the other acc that Lana answered, ur awesome

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

okay guys! our efforts to get ahold of Lana have worked. Charlie answered my dm. Also if they didn't know what Lanaboards then, they def do now bc I sent screenshots of things America said. Anyway good to know that they're aware and everyones safe <3  thank u  to the other acc that Lana answered, ur awesome

Could you share what he said? Don't care for screenshots if that's too much just was curious. Glad to see Lana has people looking out for her though

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

omg yay! what did charlie say? tysm for reaching out and getting the info to her fam

1 minute ago, Blossom said:

I dont know how to include screenshots but I want to.. can someone tell me how lol im new

go to postimages.org, upload the screenshot. Go to "share" and copy the "direct link" and just copy and paste it in the chat box here 

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

I dont know how to include screenshots but I want to.. can someone tell me how lol im new

upload it to an image hosting service

right click on the image itself (or whatever mobile equivalent) and copy the link

make sure it ends in something like .jpg, .png or .gif - if it doesn't you didn't do it right

and then click on "insert image from url" in the post box, paste the link & then it should embed

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Yup! Did he say anything in response to what you sent after? We know lana responded to another user so I guess we knew she's aware but I'm glad her family is aware too.

Edit: You responded that he hasn't responded yet. thank you! 

last.fm