Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

Just now, paris texas said:

not exactly but close enough

HAHAHAH SORRY

Just now, For K said:

Yup! Did he say anything in response to what you sent after? We know lana responded to another user so I guess we knew she's aware but I'm glad her family is aware too 

No I just sent it. also in one of the screenshots I included  @Big Star saying "and her kundalini awakening was filing that restraining order" <3

I'm actually glad this thread was started so we could reach out to Lana and her team. Also if this absolute abomination appears in this forum again we will find you :kiss:Elle and other mods have more than enough means to find your IP and devices so you should be scared :wave2: You think your crazy? Wait till you find out how much time Lana stans have on their hands to find you :kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

39 minutes ago, Blossom said:

HAHAHAH SORRY

No I just sent it. also in one of the screenshots I included  @Big Star saying "and her kundalini awakening was filing that restraining order" <3

lana seeing my drag :eartha:

19 hours ago, For K said:

Yup! Did he say anything in response to what you sent after? We know lana responded to another user so I guess we knew she's aware but I'm glad her family is aware too.

Edit: You responded that he hasn't responded yet. thank you! 

update: he just responded thanks (I sent the links to her YouTube videos and the screenshots so I think they have everything we know)

3 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i messaged lana if everything was alright and just checking up on her and she responded back :trisha: my luck is out of this world

what did she say :lolliney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

what did she say :lolliney:

she said that she appreciates the info and that it’s better to know since you can never know what’s gonna happen. she hoped that i was doing well and sent another heart

5 hours ago, Blossom said:

I wonder if "America" ever ended up flying out to LA to find Lana again like she planned to? does anyone know

Elle can give more info (if she wants to) but my understanding is that it is handled

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She clearly needs help

In the meantime I think we should stop giving her air time

I know we are all trying to help and spread awareness n shit but they are aware, and we don't really need to be encouraging her (albeit unintentionally)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

52 minutes ago, Jukebox Sweetheart said:

Is there any way to make this thread private so only LB members can read it? Even if she's banned, she can still see us talking about her videos.

I keep forgetting this isn't private fml. inb4 i or any of get name dropped in her vids i guess

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

10 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I keep forgetting this isn't private fml. inb4 i or any of get name dropped in her vids i guess

We should be a private forum and actively gatekeep Lana tbh :true: 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)