lanaismamom

List of unleaked songs and albums' outtakes

17 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Oh we are gonna go for round 2 and maybe even 3 or 4 if you continue to fail what we are trying to say.

Again for people who lack proper text comprehension: No one is denying the authenticity of the cover page of the note book. It’s very real BUT there are a lot of things that we don’t know looking at the CONTEXT of it.

1. We don’t know the date of the list's creation and frankly no one, except for Lana herself.

2. We don’t know the actual IMPORTANCE of that list and whether it was just a stream of thoughts or something that was actually elaborated on further.

3. We have leaks with the title in it, yes BUT we don’t know the source and we don’t know whether the origin of the metadata is from Lana or a fan trying to play us.

4. We don’t know what, other than metadata (with questionable authenticity) and a scribble list BOZ is basing his THEORY on.

A theory (and that’s what it is at this point) is a theory and not a fact. I think that is something you should have learned in school. That is all me, @Strangelove and a few others are saying because currently the so-called evidence does not outweigh the counter-evidence enough to consider it a fact. This whole discussion is simply just a question of how we define what TROPICO is. An album? A concept? A demo mixtape? A thought? An idea? 

As @fl0r1dakil0s said: It cannot be answered (at least not at this point).

good.

:eek3:moveon

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

44 minutes ago, Crazy Husband Stealer said:

Oh we are gonna go for round 2 and maybe even 3 or 4 if you continue to fail what we are trying to say.

Again for people who lack proper text comprehension: No one is denying the authenticity of the cover page of the note book. It’s very real BUT there are a lot of things that we don’t know looking at the CONTEXT of it.

1. We don’t know the date of the list's creation and frankly no one, except for Lana herself.

2. We don’t know the actual IMPORTANCE of that list and whether it was just a stream of thoughts or something that was actually elaborated on further.

3. We have leaks with the title in it, yes BUT we don’t know the source and we don’t know whether the origin of the metadata is from Lana or a fan trying to play us.

4. We don’t know what, other than metadata (with questionable authenticity) and a scribble list BOZ is basing his THEORY on.

A theory (and that’s what it is at this point) is a theory and not a fact. I think that is something you should have learned in school. That is all me, @Strangelove and a few others are saying because currently the so-called evidence does not outweigh the counter-evidence enough to consider it a fact. This whole discussion is simply just a question of how we define what TROPICO is. An album? A concept? A demo mixtape? A thought? An idea? 

As @fl0r1dakil0s said: It cannot be answered (at least not at this point).

good.

Glad to see there are some other level headed members here. I thought the Canadian smoke was making people go a little bit looney. Like, I knew I took my meds. Honestly though the "I speculate therefore" mode of thinking is so ridiculous... it might just be useful if applied more often in my life. Going to send you a follow after this. Hugs and kisses Crazy Husband Stealer. :smile2:.

43 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

2nd to last track is Fake Rolex like I am physically looking at the words FAKE ROLEX

Right? Especially the last letter not fitting common lower case letters. Also I'm sure the other is Yes To Heaven. The first letter is clearly a Y. 

it's so crazy that a notebook title & tracklist + leak album metadata combined are "we don't know what it is; it could be anything, no proof"

Is there something gained from being a Tropico denier? Do you get paid to do it? idgi, why is this a continued argument

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

8 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

it's so crazy that a notebook title & tracklist + leak album metadata combined are "we don't know what it is; it could be anything, no proof"

Is there something gained from being a Tropico denier? Do you get paid to do it? idgi, why is this a continued argument

i just simply dont know atp lol

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

What’s the metadata thing, I haven’t heard of this?

some leaked in march tracks had metadata attached to them

9d328514f5b08f25c75d3c01438258c0.png

10 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

Fans have speculated and drawn fictitious conclusions throughout the years of Lana's career. It is nothing new objectively and not alien to me. This particular discussion I guess you could say I was looking for value in fool's gold. 

As Crazy Husband Stealer stated, the facts are "on the table". Tropico is just another fan speculation not so ironically based a literal scribbled piece of paper. Fans can come to their own conclusions but nothing is a fact as suggested here.

Or I mean, you can also believe Shopping List was the early project for Honeymoon, I guess. It's a free country. 

My take is that Tropico was a visual album and she ended up cutting it down. 

My brain hurts though because it didn’t go past the idea stage so does it really matter what it was? All we know is that it was something but that it didn’t happen. 

Tropico existed only in Lana’s head so discussions on what it was are fruitless. But we’re obsessive Lana fans and this is a mystery so let’s discuss anyway x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:

What’s the metadata thing, I haven’t heard of this?

Metadata are things written into the file. For example, if you record something, export it and then slap it onto your iTunes you can add things like "artist", "album title", "composer" to the file.

Note: These can be overwritten, changed, edited not only by the original creator but EVERYONE who is in the possession of the file. 

Therefore, metadata can be interesting but is also very unreliable.

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

i just simply dont know atp lol

some leaked in march tracks had metadata attached to them

9d328514f5b08f25c75d3c01438258c0.png

i have more original files from years ago (such as i talk to jesus) that had the tropico album tag, ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED FILES FROM HER

but shopping list or whatever... :air2:

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

i have more original files from years ago (such as i talk to jesus) that had the tropico album tag, ORIGINAL UNTOUCHED FILES FROM HER

but shopping list or whatever... :air2:

but sure u edited it:lmao:

Does anyone have those ai filter apps which clears blurry texts? Can someone use it for the tropico notepad list photo

url%5D

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

not it's giving Ocean Blvd pre-release thread :illumarina:

We gotta use every chance we have :xgiggle:

Also I think that the second bottom song from the notepad list is Fake Reality altho I keep reading it as Feke not Fake

url%5D