Make me your Dream Life

Your Comfort Shows, Movies?

got sick with something my sister brought home. dont know what but it kind of feels like when i had covid in june.... i havent watched it in years but the first thing i turned on was doctor who lol specifically my favorite tenth/eleventh doctor episodes. helped me a feel a lot better :cuteface:

a cinderella story

ella enchanted

the lizzie mcguire movie

the hot chick

hannah montana the movie

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For me, it’s a good mixture of old shows like maybe Golden Girls, kids shows like SpongeBob, and reality TV like RuPaul’s Drag Race. 
I don’t watch much movies anymore. I used to repeatedly watch Wizard of Oz when I was younger, probably everyday I don’t know why lol.

5 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Desperate Housewives is my favorite TV show, I rewatched it like 5-7 times

I have rewatched that like 7x as well, timeless iconic show :flutter:

2.gif

True Romance!!!

Pin page

Spoiler

Honorable mention is also Wild at Heart (I love road trip movies)

Carmen GIF by Lana Del Rey

︵‿୨ ♱ I talk to Jesus / And ask him if he'll think of saving me ♱ ୧‿︵

Harry Potter gives me life

this has been a lifelong obsession and I’m guttered everytime I realise hogwarts isn’t real. The closest I’ve ever been is universal studios Orlando. I’m so jealous of Americans I would LIVE there if I could. The Los Angeles one is shit compared to Orlando. But the whole aspect of Harry Potter is so comforting like THATS LITERALLY ME BRO. What am I doingggg like I belong there I am the best wizard known to man and I have a badass wand and you bet that I could kill Voldemort with a cheese grater because I’m THAT good. Not be like a Disney adult but if I was a bit out there I would 100% walk around in my hufflepuff robe and go to Harry Potter conventions. I NEED to play that hogwarts legacy game but I need a ps5 to get the full effect (penance) because the controller vibrates and stuff and I fuck with that. I really do not care about jk Rowling like I don’t agree with her at all but I’ve got to give this girl some credit for making an absolute MASTERPIECE of a universe. I wish everyday that I was born in the Harry Potter release era or to be in the film would be a dream. I’ve been to Oxford university which they’ve filmed some scenes in but it’s not enough and o didn’t appreciate it enough even though it was a month ago. The thing with my Harry Potter obsession is that it comes around once or twice a year in full swing. 

my personal favourite would be order of the Phoenix which is the most overlooked one out of them all. Also professor McGonnogal is so hot I don’t care if she’s old and a furry. That scene where she fights of snape is so satisfying 

do visual novels count? im hyper fixated on remember the flowers and adastra rn

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •