Make me your Dream Life

Your Comfort Shows, Movies?

I love cute rom-coms like this, they cure my aching soul

Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru (TV Series) (2022) - Filmaffinity

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

My comfort movies are Ginger Snaps (2000) and The Love Witch (2016)

My comfort show used to be Skins (UK) but since I outgrew that a few years ago I haven't got a new comfort show! It would be Orphan Black but I don't have whatever streaming service it's on. Edit: this stupid bitch forgot Futurama!

Dexter: I really like this one, but up to the end of season 4. The ending of that one was so good! The perfect ending, in my opinion, for the whole show. They made 5 seasons after that, so imagine :icant:

Gone Girl: I love it! The book which this movie is based on was the first book I read in English, and I'm reading it again at the moment, now with a Dictionary in hand. It's a thrilling story that immerses you in the head of Amy and Nick. Rosamund Pike nailed Amy Dunne.

Breaking Bad: I've watched it 3 times already! I adore Aaron Paul's character and I love the art direction of the series in general, same with the parallels they built around every event and character.

High School Musical: Really, Ashley Tisdale was my first crush. The first movie leaves me with a smile on my face every time since 2005. I still know every song by heart. I had an Ashley Tisdale album and I would play it to no end and kiss her face. 

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

33 minutes ago, niandra lades said:

Dexter: I really like this one, but up to the end of season 4. The ending of that one was so good! The perfect ending, in my opinion, for the whole show. They made 5 seasons after that, so imagine :icant:

Gone Girl: I love it! The book which this movie is based on was the first book I read in English, and I'm reading it again at the moment, now with a Dictionary in hand. It's a thrilling story that immerses you in the head of Amy and Nick. Rosamund Pike nailed Amy Dunne.

Breaking Bad: I've watched it 3 times already! I adore Aaron Paul's character and I love the art direction of the series in general, same with the parallels they built around every event and character.

High School Musical: Really, Ashley Tisdale was my first crush. The first movie leaves me with a smile on my face every time since 2005. I still know every song by heart. I had an Ashley Tisdale album and I would play it to no end and kiss her face. 

Dexter was fire but why did they have to kill debra broo :facepalm:

TV:

Frasier,

SVU-Monk-Columbo-Forensic Files “basically murder”,

Top Gear “Clarkson/Hammond/May”,

Knight Rider

Movies:

The Cannonball Run,

The Italian Job 2003,

Gone In 60 Seconds 2000,

Charlies Angels Full Throttle

:ma:

On 9/8/2022 at 12:37 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Edit: this stupid bitch forgot Futurama!

Oh shit ditto!

IMG-3521.jpg

I rarely re-watch anything because I feel like I'm wasting time and will never have the same experience. 

I thought that comfort shows/movies help you escape stressful times, not what you said.

In that case mine are

series: Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Sex and The City, Pretty Little Liars, Nana, Scream Queens, Emily In Paris and probably something similar I missed. 

movies: Mean Girls, Devil Wears Prada, Ocean's 8, Wall Of Shame and other stoner movies like Hangover. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - i watch this at the beginning of every year (january/february)

Angel - the spinoff spring time series (march/april)

Sex and the City - i always watch in November because it feels good to watch around the festive period and christmas 

That's so raven i watch whenever

Suite Life of Zac and Cody 

Bratz series 1

hannah montana

wendy williams

As for movies, i fucking love...

A Cinderella story (hilary duff version obvs)

the hot chick

lizzie mcguire movie 

ella enchanted

high school musical

the girl next door 

crazy/beautiful

freaky friday (lindsay lohan version)

i love the friday movies too

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e