Elle

LDR Village x LanaBoards - Born to Design Contest (Round One: NOW - October 14th)

12 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Girl… elle said they would take their time and late today or tomorrow they would announce it

i mean yesterday she said tmrw so i get it i just feel like they shouldnt have had a set announcment date if they were gonna be 3 days late yk

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

10 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

I opened up my email fully prepared to read that they hate my design lol

So I guess that means we’ll have to wait a week longer and if we hear nothing, it’s over.

i saw "Thanks for your participation" and i was like WELP they hate it :D

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

im a little confused, i hope we get results soon

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

lol, LDRVillage keeping up withthe unprofessionalism and being late (just like with shipping). A full circle moment

aughh frrr

Welp, it's Thursday and I haven't heard anything so I'm just gonna assume it's over for me! :oop2:

@pulpman It's perfectly fine to share insta links! Just as long as they don't lead to audio or videos of material which will be on an upcoming album. :) I like the harsh contrast between Lana's mega gun and the word Honeymoon - good luck! :heart:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 10/26/2022 at 10:23 AM, pulpman said:

Here is a link to my insta with my designs. I did two for Honeymoon and the one with the black widow is for Ultraviolence.

https://www.instagram.com/jpstrandart/

I figured this is okay cause I think I saw someone else link to instagram but apologies if this is breaking any rules.

Its the first three posts as of now. Hope you all like em!

I really like the middle one <3 very nice line work

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

24 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Welp, it's Thursday and I haven't heard anything so I'm just gonna assume it's over for me! :oop2:

@pulpman It's perfectly fine to share insta links! Just as long as they don't lead to audio or videos of material which will be on an upcoming album. :) I like the harsh contrast between Lana's mega gun and the word Honeymoon - good luck! :heart:

girl watch them say the results will be out next week :oop2: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

At this point, I'm almost starting to believe they'll snatch our designs and scam us all. :oop2:

5457bfebc4023c4fb735dcfa60d14bcc.jpg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg