Elle

LDR Village x LanaBoards - Born to Design Contest (Round One: NOW - October 14th)

50 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

SENT!

Now i can show u what I did!!!

(sorry about the watermark, i put both my art IG handle and my name here) if anyone want it as a wallpaper DM me!

NFR

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-15-a-las-0-4

Honeymoon

UV

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-10-15-a-las-0-5

You ate with UV one :trisha:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, venicebitx said:

SENT!

(sorry about the watermark, i put both my art IG handle and my name here) if anyone want it as a wallpaper DM me!

NFR

Honeymoon

UV

Give me the ultraviolence one right NEOWWWW

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

6 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

the ULTRAVIOLENCE ONE OMG

i need it on a shirt :defeated:

Thank youuuuuu💖😭😭

2 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

Oh my goodness, wow???? Please win lmao, I’m blown away! :defeated: 

Yours blow ME away!!!! Thank you so much!! 

You are all so kind💖💖💖💖

original.gif

13 hours ago, venicebitx said:

SENT!

NFR

Honeymoon

UV

:defeated:

i need all three for posters

13 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Honestly I think it should be more like $2500 because sis (and the village people) can totally afford

We have people here who spend that much on one order without batting an eye

But I'm not complaining or anything; I just want the winner to get fair coins

i think the winner should get at least 30% of profits from their art cos they're the one to design it

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

:defeated:

i need all three for posters

i think the winner should get at least 30% of profits from their art cos they're the one to design it

Thank you sosososo much!!

I really think the prize it’s s little low considering that two tshirts on the village are already 120… even tho that it’s a big opportunity and it gives exposure, it’s an small prize but we will see :flutter:

original.gif

17 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

i mean, it's not like anybody's being forced to submit designs

That's not my problem or what I point, it's not a big deal but it's a philosophy that is really annoying for graphic designers, especially because it's very common.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Everyone's designs for this are so cool! I'm really looking forward to seeing what gets chosen, I'll have to start saving up for sure

imageproxy.jpg

My biggest worry, if I were to order anything because these designs are amazing, is that the merch would never arrive, I've read so many nightmare stories where it's taken three months for fan's merch to get delivered and I think several have threatened to call their bank to claim the money back and that's when their stuff will actually get shipped lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

48 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

My biggest worry, if I were to order anything because these designs are amazing, is that the merch would never arrive, I've read so many nightmare stories where it's taken three months for fan's merch to get delivered and I think several have threatened to call their bank to claim the money back and that's when their stuff will actually get shipped lol.

totally… i ordered from the village two times, and both of them took two months to create the shipping label and 4 to ACTUALLY ship (take in consideration that shipping outside the US it’s SO expensive (almost 70$ in some cases)), and with the first one i threatened the team because i just ordered one thing, and they shipped it the next day so… yea, ldrvillage needs to do better i think :(

original.gif

14 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

totally… i ordered from the village two times, and both of them took two months to create the shipping label and 4 to ACTUALLY ship (take in consideration that shipping outside the US it’s SO expensive (almost 70$ in some cases)), and with the first one i threatened the team because i just ordered one thing, and they shipped it the next day so… yea, ldrvillage needs to do better i think :(

Oh yeah... I forgot about the shipping lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Could someone be so kind as to explain how to post pictures on here? I tried to do it from my insta but it didn't like that url. slash is the url the only way to post pictures. Sorry if im just being dumb haha. Thanks!

54 minutes ago, pulpman said:

Could someone be so kind as to explain how to post pictures on here? I tried to do it from my insta but it didn't like that url. slash is the url the only way to post pictures. Sorry if im just being dumb haha. Thanks!

For example, you can upload it to ImgBB if you have an account, and then link it here. Instagram seems to be no longer possible. :(

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

For example, you can upload it to ImgBB if you have an account, and then link it here. Instagram seems to be no longer possible. :(

Ah okay I think I get it now. Thanks so much. I was hoping to share my designs here as well but I am not very computer savvy