Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

You all aren't ready for A&W...

This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song

And ends with a slutty trap beat

:grinds:

I’ll nibble :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, lilac heaven said:

not this again :rip:

asking you the same question i ask every apparent insider whose had a random account show up less than a month before spilling… what is the exact duration of track 16, minutes and seconds. such minuscule information that won’t get you in trouble but specific enough for you to have proved yourself in time

Track 16 is 5:55 in length.

Just now, bluedealer said:

hold on slow down I'm not ready yet :crying::monica::oprah2: I mean the album is coming in two months it's too early for spoilers like that (if it's true ofc :brandy:)

Well you're right let me stop see you soon Lipsters:silly:

yaaas feed us anonymous new member account !! I don’t care if the tea is fake I want more!

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Idgaf is this is fake my brain is telling me it’s real and I’ve been craving info for a month so I will gladly believe this until proved otherwise

KING! @Kintsugi

no because i’m not gonna be delusional but why is my gut telling me they’re legit… we will see when the track lengths update on iTunes which should be within the next couple weeks hopefully, even if the track listing isn’t announced then. you’re still not on my good side Kintsugi