Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Flowerbomb said:

I'm trying very hard to be positive but I'm starting to think this album is gonna have a lot of skips :bebe:

But why? We’ve only gotten good news. We only have been told about one bad songs and that was just Boz opinion 

I still think that the last two words of the long acronym are San Francisco, I remember Rob posting about him making beautiful music about that city

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

Didn't Rob said something about creating some piano song with Lana for next record a year ago? Maybe he isn't credited 

Wait I thought Rob had his own album? Or was that a joke lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

But why? We’ve only gotten good news. We only have been told about one bad songs and that was just Boz opinion 

The first single didn't do it for me and the recent info we have on the interlude leads me to believe this album won't be so cohesive but rather a mix and match situation. I only have high hopes for Candy Necklace but collabs in general are tricky

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, bluebanist said:

what website is BOZ active on?

ATRL, Twitter, and here

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

52 minutes ago, the ocean said:

@hotshot2am fed the snippets into ACRCloud which is like shazam but used for businesses & the music industry and it pumped out the titles, track lengths & what section of the song the snippet was from

not "it pumped out" ijbol that phrase is so funny

1 minute ago, ldrcultleader said:

i really hope the interludes are basically normal songs 

:biblio::lmao::biblio:

The pastor stuff still makes me want to barf but I know it’s a part of Lana’s deal and u know, whatever works for her…still dreading the interlude but like the trio I will likely listen once and never again.

aOaIzH2.gif

To the people complaining about the two tracks that were sent in as piano compositions, it doesn't mean they will be completely piano ballad songs, additional production may be added and the mixing can be changed soo who knows, for an example Ocean Blvd has piano at core but the production has additional instruments and the song structure is very good with the song progressing more and more as it goes, this album will be interesting based on the info we know so far about its experimental features, interesting interludes etc. So who knows maybe she'll pull something interesting here, also a paino ballad or two on the record won't hurt us 😏

When one of the interludes starts, “You know, sometimes I think god’s playing a little game with me.”:lange: (I know there’s no reworked but I fucking love that song)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

When one of the interludes starts, “You know, sometimes I think god’s playing a little game with me.”:lange: (I know there’s no reworked but I fucking love that song)

Well BOZ asked on Twitter if Lana ever sampled her own song so… :dua:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Perhaps BOZ doesn't remember that song, so for him it seemed like a brand new track :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: