Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, salvatorelovesyou said:

I keep wondering why Jack and Lana are credited with composing Judah's interlude. :um2:

Lana recorded the sermon and Jack composed the instrumentation that gave it the eerie atmosphere, like Violets

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

so piano talk again, huh? (I'm no piano hater okay, I mean, two of my absolute fav Lana songs are the piano ballads Arcadia & Is This Happiness.)

Anways; Cola (that fucking masterpiece of a song:defeated:) does not contain much piano at all. BUT I LOVE the piano parts in it, ugh. It fits soo well too. My dream is to get some more of that kind of piano in Lana's music again- :brows: 

(lol I really said the word "piano" SIX and now seven lmao times:toofunny:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

13 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I keep wondering why Jack and Lana are credited with composing Judah's interlude. :um2:

I suppose its bcs they wrote the bakground music. Lana is credited as a writer for Burnt Norton Interlude, too so!

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

21 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

When one of the interludes starts, “You know, sometimes I think god’s playing a little game with me.”:lange: (I know there’s no reworked but I fucking love that song)

looking down from heaven, laughing, trying to see how much i can take.. :trisha:

😋🫶🏼

The end of Ocean Blvd is so nice when she says

"Don't forget me / at the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard / Don't forget me / at the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard"

The melody of the words rises and falls deliciously, like waves

At             tunnel                 Ocean

the                  under                   Boulevard 

And I'm like:  :grinds:

11 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

so piano talk again, huh? (I'm no piano hater okay, I mean, two of my absolute fav Lana songs are the piano ballads Arcadia & Is This Happiness.)

Anways; Cola (that fucking masterpiece of a song:defeated:) does not contain much piano at all. BUT I LOVE the piano parts in it, ugh. It fits soo well too. My dream is to get some more of that kind of piano in Lana's music again- :brows: 

(lol I really said the word "piano" SIX and now seven lmao times:toofunny:)

Patrick Warren on the piano :oopna:

Y'all remember how the album name leaked on Dec 6th because it was on the description of the Arcadia mv?

So, I went through all videos on Lana's channel and looked at their description boxes. You can see the ‘Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’The New Album Out March 10th, Pre-Order – http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/oceanblvdID" under the following videos: 

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Audio) (obviously)

Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes, from “Euphoria” an HBO Original Series (Lyric Video)

Lana Del Rey - Blue Banisters (Official Video)

Lana Del Rey - Arcadia (Official Video)

Lana Del Rey - Arcadia (Alternate Video)

Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)

Season Of The Witch (From The Motion Picture "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" / Audio)

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell! (Album Trailer)

Lana Del Rey - Honeymoon Sampler

Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Album Trailer)

Lana Del Rey - Tropico (Trailer)

So, did I crack the code? Does this mean something? Is Lana just being her quirky self and promoting her album under random videos? Are description boxes generated randomly and I just need something better to do on a Friday night? You decide

2008834.512.webp

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Y'all remember how the album name leaked on Dec 6th because it was on the description of the Arcadia mv?

So, I went through all videos on Lana's channel and looked at their description boxes. You can see the ‘Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’The New Album Out March 10th, Pre-Order – http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/oceanblvdID" under the following videos: 

Reveal hidden contents

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (Audio) (obviously)

Lana Del Rey - Watercolor Eyes, from “Euphoria” an HBO Original Series (Lyric Video)

Season Of The Witch (From The Motion Picture "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark" / Audio)

So, did I crack the code? Does this mean something? Is Lana just being her quirky self and promoting her album under random videos? Are description boxes generated randomly and I just need something better to do on a Friday night? You decide

2008834.512.webp

Lana, Ben, Ed DO SOMETHING :air:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

2008834.512.webp

She definitely put it in the trailer description for Honeymoon and Ultraviolence because we'll have a trailer soon. And better: he put it in the description of the Tropico trailer because we will have a movie. :suicide:

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Lanaboards is on the verge of madness. :giggle:

Verge? :hide:

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Reveal hidden contents

2008834.512.webp

The album trailers... :blush3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, salvatorelovesyou said:

Maybe my spelling is not good because English is not my first language. sorry :bebe:

I'm joking bestie, I meant like we're long past the verge of madness; we've been totally insane forever :mj2:

I’ll definitely warm to it because it sounds cool but based on BOZ’s description, I really don’t think the pastor interlude is going to be anything other than jarring and unpleasant on first listen and I’m honestly terrified to listen to the album the first time around. 

At least I’ll have my Lanaboards sisters to listen to it with 🫶🫶

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat