Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

I see, thanks. There were so many posts about it, at some point I was lost and gave up to follow. 

Boz said it’s coming this week so we all just assumed she’s going to announce it during the bbc interview

Wait so uhhh people are talking about the leaks in here? I need to talk about it but don't want to spoil anything.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Wait so uhhh people are talking about the leaks in here? I need to talk about it but don't want to spoil anything.

They are but they’re  putting them in spoilers 

Spoiler

Like this 

Is the jon batiste interlude groovy? for some reason i picture it to sound groovy

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm almost halfway thru (not listening in order tho) and I don't want to give anything away but I'm not a fan of anything I heard except for A&W 😭 I hope it gets better.

Isjm

2 minutes ago, Topanga said:

They are put they are putting them in spoilers 

Hide contents

Like this 

I don't know how to spoiler on mobile 😭

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I'm almost halfway thru (not listening in order tho) and I don't want to give anything away but I'm not a fan of anything I heard except for A&W 😭 I hope it gets better.

Halfway through what? 

Spoiler

The few leaks we got, or the whole thing? DID IT LEAK? :excited:

7 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Yeah I was highly disappointed in the album. Plastic Hearts was so much better cuz it showcased her rock style more, I literally only liked two songs from the new album. And then I watched Jon Denton's reaction to it cuz he reacts to all of Lana's stuff and he wasn't really a fan of it either. Idk if Miley needs a new producer or what, but the record was really underwhelming and generic sounding.

Generic, written for her, and produced in a few months. That's how all her albums sound.

No matter what this album ends up being like I know I’ll love it. She could scratch her nails against a chalk board & put some tambourine in the background and I’d go feral:jack:

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Halfway through what? 

Reveal hidden contents

The few leaks we got, or the whole thing? DID IT LEAK? :excited:

OHHH I meant that's roughly the number of songs I've listened to, yeah I'm listening out of order cuz some songs I couldn't find.

I heard ppl saying she might be doing smth for the little mermaid soundtrack which would be such a serve if true BUT- she set the bar insanely high with once upon a dream for maleficent, so I don’t want her to give us a soundtrack song for another Disney movie unless it can live up to how fucking ethereal and godly that song is. :defeated: 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, barttttender said:

Generic, written for her, and produced in a few months. That's how all her albums sound.

I liked Midnight Sky, WTF Do I know, and then some songs on the EP like Mother's Daughter and D.R.E.A.M.

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

I liked Midnight Sky, WTF Do I know, and then some songs on the EP like Mother's Daughter and D.R.E.A.M.

Yeah, midnight sky, etc, and even 'nothing breaks like a heart" was awesome. she's a single artist, not an album artist. Lana is the other way around. 

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

I’m not lying when I say that lana’s aka album production was even better than endless summer, it’s so bad :eyeroll2:

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

OHHH I meant that's roughly the number of songs I've listened to, yeah I'm listening out of order cuz some songs I couldn't find.

Boy, don't send us moving like that.

Spoiler

As for the leaks, you're hearing mostly the Drew Erickson produced tracks. What did you expect? But we still have 9 more Jack songs to hear! 

What did you think of Grandfather?

Nvm I figured out how to spoiler. First of all,

Spoiler

Wtf was that beginning in The Grants... I thought it was a prank and not really the song. Also, did she talk about having a baby at 16 in Fingertips? All in all, I'm not a fan of anything I heard so far. Like the vocals are beautiful, flawless actually but everything is a ballad. I was hoping for some more alternative sounding tracks like A&W. But I've only listened to The Grants, Ocean BLVD, A&W, Sweet, and Fingertips. Haven't listened to the rest that are out yet.