Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

For some reason Serial Killer is listed on that site..? Weird

I assume someone else uploaded it under Lana's name, it got taken down from the streaming service but not from this Taiwanese website.

16 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Why did BOZ deactivate, now im worried. Either they cancelled the surprise announcement or he was trolling us :sideeye:

my theory is that maybe we got way too hyped for something that probably isn’t going to be that big… and he deactivated so he won’t get any backlash for it :whatever2:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Spoiler

i'm gonna taaaaaaaakeeeee

mine of you with meeeee

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just realised I planned my whole Thursday expecting the album to drop at midnight but then i realised it'll probably be like 5am for the uk if it's a worldwide release? Idek it's so confusing all i know is i need the album at midnight so im hoping it leaks or if anyone knows how i can change my spotify location??

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I just realised I planned my whole Thursday expecting the album to drop at midnight but then i realised it'll probably be like 5am for the uk if it's a worldwide release? Idek it's so confusing all i know is i need the album at midnight so im hoping it leaks or if anyone knows how i can change my spotify location??

changing your spotify location unfortunately wouldn't do anything if it's a WW release, the only way to have it at midnight would be to be in a place with that timezone

Y'all...Ocean Blvd is going to drop at midnight EST if you live in the US, midnight your time if you live in the UK, and midnight your time if you live in Australia, whichever timezone :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm pretty sure COCC was the only album of hers recently that wasn't midnight local