Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Kintsugi was talking about The Grants, and BoZ ran his mouth about something irrelevant :ma: 

has BOZ ever been right about anything? can anyone recall? this sounds sarcastic but i'm genuinely asking. seems like they just stir the pot just bcuz.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

30 minutes ago, Sadaurora said:

She uses a bunch of samples and her music lately is so monotone, she needs to go back to world building, its getting old

now what we’re not gonna do is drag the sampling when

Spoiler

grandfather and paris texas are the best songs to ever exist :hooker:

period

4 minutes ago, jaesana said:

has BOZ ever been right about anything? can anyone recall? this sounds sarcastic but i'm genuinely asking. seems like they just stir the pot just bcuz.

BOZ is almost always right. I genuinely can’t recall a time anything he said has been wrong. He doesn’t stir the pot, he just is very vague with what he spills/says. 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Kintsugi was talking about The Grants, and BoZ ran his mouth about something irrelevant :ma: 

i wouldn't say smth irrelevant i still have hope that the surprise will be good even if she won't announce it today, but yeah this seems to be what happened

1. Les Grant

2. Savais-tu qu’il y a un tunnel sous le Boulevard Océan?

3. Doux

4. A&W

5. Interlude Judah Smith

6. Collier en sucreries

7. Interlude Jon Batiste

8. Kintsugi

9. Bout des doigts

10. Paris, Texas

11. Grand-père, tiens-toi s’il te plaît sur les épaules de mon père pendant qu’il pêche en mer

12. Laisse la lumière rentrer

13. Marguerite

14. Queue de poisson 

15. Piments

16. Camion de tacos x VB

:true:

3 minutes ago, jaesana said:

He doesn’t stir the pot, he’s always been pretty transparent. He won’t ever spoil surprises, won’t leak music & won’t answer questions (he sometimes does but don’t expect him to). But he’s always been right, and he’s never lied about something intentionally before. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

honestly, lana’s albums are fairly highly rated on pitchforks. we know how picky they are, and even then a controversial female artist like lana has gotten mostly 7.5+. here are each of her albums’ scores: 

Born To Die: 5.5 (7.8 rescore)

Ultraviolence: 7.1

Honeymoon: 7.5

Lust For Life: 7.7

Norman Fucking Rockwell: 9.4

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: 7.5

Blue Banisters: 7.7

considering bb’s score is that high and it’s mostly piano ballads + unpolished vocals, it’s safe to say that ocean blvd will be above 8.0 with its strong songwriting and production.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

10 hours ago, DCooper said:

Not to be dramatic but

Hide contents

Fingertips may be one of the greatest songs I've ever heard :crying2: The way it pierces through the heart is so intense, I started crying in the car this evening when it came on

This I accept but will never understand. 

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

The taste :sluttybunny:

honeymoon 7.5 shows their lack of taste tho :bebe:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

BOZ is almost always right. I genuinely can’t recall a time anything he said has been wrong. He doesn’t stir the pot, he just is very vague with what he spills/says. 

idk about him actively lying but he does seem to frequently speak too soon so i wouldn't be surprised if something about the surprise changed recently after he spilled the beans

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Honeymoon: 7.5

Lust For Life: 7.7

Norman Fucking Rockwell: 9.4

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: 7.5

Blue Banisters: 7.7

I see the pattern... Ocean Blvd 9.4 confirmed. :true:

Is there any reason that we are calling BOZ a liar today and have decided the surprise was scrapped or is it just the usual chaotic meltdown that leads to wild speculation that some people take as fact?? 

this is a serious question I could not possibly keep up with this thread lol 

Just now, domandapiano said:

Is there any reason that we are calling BOZ a liar today and have decided the surprise was scrapped or is it just the usual chaotic meltdown that leads to wild speculation that some people take as fact?? 

He deactivated his Twitter :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

he deactivated his twitter and deleted a lot of his ATRL posts but there is no reason for him to be called a liar

"Don’t forget me"