Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

what are the chances its not the grants dropping but another track on the album?

Zero

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

what are the chances its not the grants dropping but another track on the album?

what are the chances of it being candy necklace :raven:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

It was confirmed on the show yesterday it's the grants, so 0%

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

No chance 

i did not mean to imply he's a liar. i don't keep up with BOZ much and so i was truly asking if he stirs the pot or not but the consensus seems like he's pretty transparent :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Do we know what the announcement is yet? Is it confirmed to be music-related in a direct way? Could it be a second album of all-new material? That would be a kick-ass move and really set the world ablaze. 

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

wait what? really? i was out so i must have missed it i guess, what did they say?

She was talking about how Lana's been long-lasting and her old albums are getting back into the top 40, then played Ultraviolence. Then said the album is out on the 24th and that we're getting the grants on the show tomorrow.

I also think she compared the length of the title to a 1975 album:judgingu3:

So how do you guys plan on listening to the album on the 24th?

Like, I think that listening to everything in order will probably make more sense, but idk if I'll resist skipping to Candy Necklace before everything else :trisha:

21 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Honeymoon: 7.5

Lust For Life: 7.7

Norman Fucking Rockwell: 9.4

Chemtrails Over the Country Club: 7.5

Blue Banisters: 7.7

I see the pattern... Ocean Blvd 9.4 confirmed. :true:

lmao 

Just now, Im a ghost now said:

Like, I think that listening to everything in order will probably make more sense, but idk if I'll resist skipping to Candy Necklace before everything else :trisha:

In order, no ifs, ands, or buts!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

going to the beach during sunrise and pressing play on the grants and letting nature take it’s course :hair:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Do you guys remember that hilarious middle eastern website that put turbons on all the pop girlies album covers? I need to find it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

take a day off work and blaire it on my apple HomePod with the door locked and phone on ailent, beginning to end. 

3 minutes ago, American Bore said:

She was talking about how Lana's been long-lasting and her old albums are getting back into the top 40, then played Ultraviolence. Then said the album is out on the 24th and that we're getting the grants on the show tomorrow.

I also think she compared the length of the title to a 1975 album:judgingu3:

Who are you talking about? What show? what I missed