Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Apple Music still shows March 10th. When Ellie delayed the album, it changed the following day. 

Because usually artists plan an album delay first before announcing it, it seems Lana did it on her own before her team was ready :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Apple Music still shows March 10th. When Ellie delayed the album, it changed the following day. 

Its the weekend yet. They will change it tomorrow 

If the date isn't changed by tomorrow night, then I guess we can start believing that she was just talking about the merch

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Otherwise, album describtions sounds like her best album  - Lust For Life :flutter: cant wait for another master piece from her!

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

If the date isn't changed by tomorrow night, then I guess we can start believing that she was just talking about the merch

RoD confirmed the album is delayed

1 minute ago, moveeme said:

Otherwise, album describtions sounds like her best album  - Lust For Life :flutter: cant wait for another master piece from her!

Perfect, now we can stop being delusional and face reality!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, moveeme said:

who?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

it's over :runs:

February it is! 

Fingertips final "next single" prediction:

1. A&W

2. Candy Necklace

3. The Grants 

:oop2:

Я не желаю зла милой Маргарет. Я просто надеюсь, что она разобьет сердце Джека, потому что я обижаюсь на Джека за то, что он поставил свой голос на шедевр. Лана слишком добра для своего же блага, она сделала это в качестве одолжения Джеку.  

Translation: I don't want to hurt my dear Margaret. I just hope she breaks Jack's heart, because I resent Jack for putting his voice on the masterpiece. Lana is too good for her own good, she made it as a favor to Jack.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

Я не желаю зла милой Маргарет. Я просто надеюсь, что она разобьет сердце Джека, потому что я обижаюсь на Джека за то, что он поставил свой голос на шедевр. Лана слишком добра для своего же блага, она сделала это в качестве одолжения Джеку.  

:true::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

2 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

:true:

My theory is that Lana was filming The Grants music video with her camcorder that got stolen, because she said she had footage of her family that she was using for a project of hers. So I believe we likely will not get a music video because of this. Which is a shame.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

23 minutes ago, moveeme said:

who’s RoD? bebe.gif

8 minutes ago, ultrangels said:

who’s RoD? bebe.gif

@111

Can’t wait for the album trailer starting with Lana walking up to a Taco Truck to order tacos with peppers and fishes that her father fished out while her grandfather was standing on his shoulders and getting a candy necklace for free:wink: