Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The song deserves to leak IDGAF. The level of unprofessionalism is beyond. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

@Kintsugi speak

28f86ed650faa5c929167dc4b8b180ff.jpg

tell us its coming February 10th at local midnight time

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s not all freak out.

Eclipse said her management isn’t Happy about finding the release date and maybe they could possibly delay A&W. not confirmed though. 

????? how can they be mad when the song length was on Apple Music Y09oWzj.png

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The song deserves to leak IDGAF. The level of unprofessionalism is beyond. 

Agreed, it would be a good wake up call for her team. I personally wouldn’t listen to it, I would wait until it was officially released or until the whole album is out, but I would make a huge deal out of it to get the attention of Lana and her team. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

Agreed, it would be a good wake up call for her team. I personally wouldn’t listen to it, I would wait until it was officially released or until the whole album is out, but I would make a huge deal out of it to get the attention of Lana and her team. 

They let over two months pass with unprofessional behavior (posting about a delay and new merch, yet not uploading said new merch) and radio silence, and now have the nerve to get mad that her fans "ruined" their surprise? Clowns...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Surprised to see no comments on Ben’s insta about this yet… someone tell ha that nothing leaked and we only know it’s coming because her OWN DUMB TEAM send it to iTunes/Apple Music and it shows in the code that it’s coming soon.

I don’t think they think as most of us do. It’s possible that they’re mad with power, one or both, and don’t like anything escaping their control. The world, and especially the entertainment field, are full of psychopaths and above all, they seek public prestige, power, and control. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

They let over two months pass with unprofessional behavior (posting about a delay and new merch, yet not uploading said new merch) and radio silence, and now have the nerve to get mad that her fans "ruined" their surprise? Clowns...

There’s not another artist who has this much unprofessionalism upon a release. They need to do their jobs :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

See what I just posted. 

Stay calm bbs we don't even know what's happening other than Eclipse randomly dropping bombs and watching us scramble. We have no idea if they're being unprofessional or not because we're not supposed to know any of this, and we don't know what their current thinking is. If we hold onto hope we'll have a happy ending, I still think the song is coming Valentine's Day (or sooner) :dmd: