Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

1. it would have a hype sticker

2. it is very easy to print the cover off on some cardstock and put plastic wrap over it

i dont think fags are THAT bored to make a fake vinyl but i hope ur right

I'm not going to listen to leaks, but if JB Hi Fi put a copy in the racks early, and I hear about it, I'm sure as heck going to buy it.

(Flashback to a certain large independent record store here in the mid 90s getting a box of CDs on a Friday afternoon when the release was meant to be the following Tuesday, for what was the biggest band in the world, and the legendary owner saying to me "I'm not going to stop you listening to a great record for a whole 4 days!")

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

Even if JB doesn’t fuck up- which I don’t think they will bc their system most likely won’t let you purchase the item (therefore the only possibility for a leak would be via a staff member stealing one)- some random mom&pop shop in some country is definitely going to have that shit on the shelves on March 10 LMFAOOOOOO and someone in brazil is probably going to be out cassette girl this era :true:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 hours ago, WhitehotOcean said:

anyways we have talked little about paris, texas, are u excited for it? like I’m in love with the sample even if i’m not listening to it anymore so as to not overplay it. It’s the track I claim the most i think 

YES nobody’s been talking about it, i’m so excited for this song

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

How hard is it to avoid leaks if this album leaks? I really do not want to hear anything before, what will happen to this thread? 

You can avoid it pretty easily. The thread will be filled with hidden messages/spoilers so if you want to save yourself for the 24th, you better not read people’s thoughts. 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Even if JB doesn’t fuck up- which I don’t think they will bc their system most likely won’t let you purchase the item (therefore the only possibility for a leak would be via a staff member stealing one)- some random mom&pop shop in some country is definitely going to have that shit on the shelves on March 10 LMFAOOOOOO and someone in brazil is probably going to be out cassette girl this era :true:

I keep getting text updates from my local record shop and they still say my indie exclusive is coming on the 10th. I doubt it actually will come lol but I’ve called recently and they didn’t know about the release day switch, which doesn’t suprise me because they have her labeled as Lana Del Ray 

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I keep getting text updates from my local record shop and they still say my indie exclusive is coming on the 10th. I doubt it actually will come lol but I’ve called recently and they didn’t know about the release day switch, which doesn’t suprise me because they have her labeled as Lana Del Ray 

you called them to let them know abt the new release date :air: girl good luck getting it on the 10th now

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I've seen this 'wrong release date' thing happen a heap of times in the past. Rarely, there actually is something to it, but it's almost always automated systems not being updated, and when it comes to the date you're waiting for, there's simply no product, and the staff throw their hands up and say "sorry, we don't have it."

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Her own website still shows March 10th for emailed delivery of the digital album. Watch them l*ak their own shit.:sass:

Oh imagine if they changed the date so she could actually have the surprise release she’s always wanted lmao

yesterday was calm, today still calm but slightly less :pout:
I believe we are building up to something
something in my bones tells me March 3rd... 
March 3rd (3/3) is Charlie (3rd child)'s birthday. Plus March 3rd is three weeks away from release date. We already have two singles, where's the third...
MARCH 3RD TRUTHERS RISE UP :justride2:

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden