Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

A new song is coming in the next week and a half I FEEL IT! :oprah4: Please be A&W

I really want to hear that song and I would love for it to be a single, but I would also like it to be kept secret until the album release because I know that when everyone hears it EVERYONE is going to talk about it.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I'm going to have this in mind for so long and I'll giggle every time I remember it 

remember the fact it's a serve when you listen to it yup :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

I really want to hear that song and I would love for it to be a single, but I would also like it to be kept secret until the album release because I know that when everyone hears it EVERYONE is going to talk about it.

I feel this, but Venice Bitch isn't even my favorite song on Norman, yet it helped me get through an almost TWELVE month wait. A&W will get me to March 24th no problem.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I feel like it's going to be a long 2 months waiting if things keep going like this.

I've been negative twice these days and every time I say a comment like that something happens, reverse psychology. My serve.:ma:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

not “(feat. RIOPY)” :slayty: the streaming version of this album is going to be an aesthetical mess 

also I wonder what made her remove Jon from CN on the exclusive boob vinyl… lets hope he doesn’t get vocals at least

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

fingertips being explicit too omg minefield.gif

minefield.gifminefield.gif

FINGERTIPS TRUTHERS RISE!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, paris texas said:

i think that the (feat. RIOPY) thing might be a german store exclusive

unless i'm wrong, but the cover would've reflected the feat if it was actually listed on there

its on itunes too :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I really do want A&W as the next and only remaining single, I think it's exactly what we need to survive. Venice Bitch wasn't any less impactful when the album came so I think we'll be just fine with hearing it early, especially because it's one of the first tracks of the album so there will be tons of surprises to come after. It's also long and complex which will gives us a lot to uncover, it just seems like a gift that will keep on giving.