Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Paris, Texas makes a lot of sense, too. The film

Hide contents

centers on a father and child's reunion and their journey to find the wife/mom who has abandoned them. 

I was also thinking this :trisha: Side C is going to be the most personal, emotional, and vulnerable part of the album I feel it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

This is gonna be a long two months :hellno:

3 by the time Lana's team announces the real new release date

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Kinda glad The National is releasing a new single tomorrow, since there’s nothing Lana related on the horizon and no boxset yet :pft:

The National should have been on this album :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Kinda glad The National is releasing a new single tomorrow, since there’s nothing Lana related on the horizon and no boxset yet :pft:

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

The National should have been on this album :oprah3:

The taste!!!! They’re incredible. Imagine a duet with Matt and Lana :lange:

I’m really anxious for this album and cannot stand all this 2 month wait, wtf they delayed it? It is really embarrassing to have this kind of shit happening every damn era, there’s never a first and only release date - they always have to delay. 

About concerts: unfortunately I’ve never seen her live, but I must say that seeing her perform most of BTD songs 11 years after its release is really boring. For fucks sake we have some great songs on UV, HM, LFL and NFR. I would die to see her perform Shades, Pretty When You Cry, Old Money, The Other Woman, MTWBT, Religion, Salvatore, The Blackest Day, When The World Was at War, Beautiful People, Tomorrow Never Came, Change, Heroin, Get Free, FIILY, How To Disappear, California, The Greatest… so many great songs she could perform and still she does the same songs from 11 years ago.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791