Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, judah slut interlude said:

do you guys think she’ll debut the next single with a radio interview like the bbc one she did for chemtrails?

I’m not sure,  it I wouldn’t bet on it. She used to have two shows where she would premiere her singles: Zane Lowe and Annie Mac. Annie Mac retired and her Chemtrails interview didn’t go well, so I don’t think she’ll premiere any further single on the BBC. As for Zane Lowe, it’s rumoured there’s been so sort of « disagreement » between the two? Like wasn’t there supposed to be an interview on the beach, when NFR was launched, and that didn’t go well and it never aired?

21 minutes ago, WhitehotOcean said:

but does apple music know that lana released the tracklist? :bebe::true:

I also find this weird. That and the release date is still March 10. Same with her official ldr store. :assad:

(I hope they’re not doing a North America March 10 release and a Europe March 24 release. This would be the messiest thing ever :pft:)

Just now, Evergreen said:

I'll accept another video like Let Me Love You Like a Woman at this point. :bebe: Just give us the visuals. 

Probably unpopular, but of all of her recent homemade videos, Hope is my fave and one of my faves overall. It’s simple, and yet it embodies the song so well: so intimate, so soft. 
anything like that for the title track would be beautiful. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I also find this weird. That and the release date is still March 10. Same with her official ldr store. :assad:

(I hope they’re not doing a North America March 10 release and a Europe March 24 release. This would be the messiest thing ever :pft:)

this wouldn’t make sense at all☠️

12 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

lana will not be doing anything until the 24th march be serious please we never learn :xgiggle:

Come on, sweetie, don’t give up so early! Chemtrails had the title track with preorder in January for a March release; I expect another single by end of January or early February. And I’m not giving up on a magazine interview.

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

this wouldn’t make sense at all☠️

I know, right?

it’s probably nothing, just that Apple Music is waiting for an official statement from Interscope. But they sure are taking their sweet time :eek2: (I really think she posted about it the minute she learned the news - thank god for that)

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I know, right?

it’s probably nothing, just that Apple Music is waiting for an official statement from Interscope. But they sure are taking their sweet time :eek2: (I really think she posted about it the minute she learned the news - thank god for that)

yep, i think so, too

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Come on, sweetie, don’t give up so early! Chemtrails had the title track with preorder in January for a March release; I expect another single by end of January or early February. And I’m not giving up on a magazine interview.

And after the Chemtrails single nothing happened till March 19th :bebe:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

Unless it's a high-budget video, I'd rather do without a visual, because where else is the extra value? :crying4:

i want a video from the shoot (does neil direct videos?) where she’s just running around in a dark haunted house 

Yawn! Boring! Sloppy!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.