Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Guys what about this alt. version of Ocean Blvd with guitars and Lana singing FUCK ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF instead of what we heard on the streams? Another FIILY situation where the stream/video version is one and the physical albums have another version?

omg sounds hot. can u send me a link ? 

so with the album releasing March 24 2023 it has an aries🔥 sun, taurus moon, sag🔥 rising (assuming it drops 00:00 local time in LA)  an aries 🔥 mercury & taurus venus. 

all that fire :illumilana2: i’m not ready. she really channelled her leo moon for this one & i do not think “angry & conversational” was  an understatement. 

the taurus placements (especially since moon rules emotions/inner world & venus rules love/beauty/pleasure) lend a lot of intimacy/sensuality into it, which we def got with the photoshoot/title track & is what we are mostly further expecting anyway with songs like AW, Sweet, The Grants :heart:

I wonder if the delay pushed all planned things (if there are any) also 2 weeks further or if we're getting stuff when we were supposed to or even earlier to compensate :um2:

Without counting the past albums (cause they were a mess rollout-wise and we got the first songs way before we had a real release date) we never had more than 2 months between first and second single.

Even if the album is supposed to be a full experience it makes no sense to have a 3 month preorder and not release anything during this time cause the whole point of a preorder is to gather sales.

If they didn't let Lana digital release early I guess they would also want some kind of "promo" even if it's the bare minimum so people (specially the casual listeners) don't forget she's releasing. 

Oh god the financial essay sorry :thumb2: I just want a second single 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

does anyone know what time it will release?? or what time her previous releases were (blue banisters was local time i think)

Albums are usually local time so at midnight wherever you are. 

Lana's singles are also usually local time cause she just releases randomly in the middle of the week :hide: love her for that

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Albums are usually local time so at midnight wherever you are. 

Lana's singles are also usually local time cause she just releases randomly in the middle of the week :hide: love her for that

Manifesting a 8 PM CEST release cause I won't be streaming a 1h and 30 long album at 6 AM/midnight :true:

I don't know why they usually release albums at midnight, the majority of the world is awake at 8 PM CEST --> 7/8 PM for Europe, 6 PM for the UK, 11 AM for LA and 1 PM for NY :oprah3:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

Manifesting a 8 PM CEST release cause I won't be streaming a 1h and 30 long album at 6 AM/midnight :true:

I don't know why they usually release albums at midnight, the majority of the world is awake at 8 PM CEST --> 7/8 PM for Europe, 6 PM for the UK, 11 AM for LA and 1 PM for NY :oprah3:

It's probably so people can listen to the album the very moment it turns into the release day.

But yeah I'm grateful is local time cause imagine having to stay up until 6am and then listen to a +1h album (and I would do that cause it's Lana :hype:)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's probably so people can listen to the album the very moment it turns into the release day.

But yeah I'm grateful is local time cause imagine having to stay up until 6am and then listen to a +1h album (and I would do that cause it's Lana :hype:)

Is it local time? Chemtrails and BB were released at midnight EST 

The legacy

Just now, x VB said:

Are you sure? I remember listening to both Thursday night (just as it turned into friday)

Or maybe it was my own doing cause they leaked and I wanted to listen to them on the proper day :thumb2: but I think they were released local time

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Are you sure? I remember listening to both Thursday night (just as it turned into friday)

Or maybe it was my own doing cause they leaked and I wanted to listen to them on the proper day :thumb2: but I think they were released local time

Not really sure about BB, but I remember Chemtrails being released at midnight EST and thinking "it leaked a week ago, why is it a ww release?"

The legacy

28 minutes ago, x VB said:

the albums post LFL were released midnight local time :party: