Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

because of Miley >:( Lana announced her march 10th date first, why wouldn't Miley's managers take that into consideration and make THAT hoe delay hers till the 24th. I am upset. I'm getting traumatic flashbacks from "Rock Candy Sweet the album out in June!" watch her delay it even longer... I hope no one else is releasing on the 24th...

hahaha i am cracking up at your quote, i feel the exact same way ever since I saw the "trailer" for Miley's new album. the whole spoken word style just doesn't really fit her

Can we please not say derogatory things about other artists just because Lana is delaying :judgingu:

"Don’t forget me"

Daily reminder than only three songs out of 16 are under 4 minutes :air::bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, mrborntolose said:

wondering why these “interludes” are considered interludes considering the length of them both is a standard length for a regular song

I guess cause Lana is not the focus of the song or there's not even singing there. I wouldn't be surprised is Jon's interlude is just him and Lana talking (or just Jon singing)

giphy.gif

I’m predicting that this album is going to be very open in terms of sexuality and identity. I NEED at least one smexy song that’s somewhat reminiscent of the vibe that burning desire or gods and monsters had :sluttybunny:

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

please lana i need something ... i crave a snippet or a music video or a single or a photoshoot or something (anything) giphy.gif 

this will get us three Instagram posts being posted simultaneously, and it's all about one of her friends' birthday party

she should take advantage of the popularity of the “this is a lana del rey song title” at every long sentence and release grandpa

and also for giving me Margaret

Guys what about this alt. version of Ocean Blvd with guitars and Lana singing FUCK ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF instead of what we heard on the streams? Another FIILY situation where the stream/video version is one and the physical albums have another version?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791