Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Skuj said:

Wait....did this Motherfucker get delayed? I thought it was March 10th. 

Oh honey… it’s true.

I’ve been wearing all black, sobbing, clutching my rosary, not looking into mirrors, etcetera. :crying5:

24/7 sylvio plát

23 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

wow those hidden guitars and that clean sound of her breathing at 9:22:wowcry:

oh my god i just listened to this with headphones... so many hidden details, i love the guitars on the second verse and all of the instruments on the third verse/bridge

I have such a love hate relationship with pre releases. On one hand i don't want it to end because they are such precious moments, and on the other i'm so desperate for it to release that i wanna tear my hair out 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I have such a love hate relationship with pre releases. On one hand i don't want it to end because they are such precious moments, and on the other i'm so desperate for it to release that i wanna tear my hair out 

This one is starting to get increasingly frustrating because we've gotten SO much news on everything except for when another track is coming

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

59 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

after hearing how full and layered tunnel is instrument wise i’m kinda not…that worried (yet) about jack being on the album this time :biblio:

It's like he finally realized that percussions and bass didn't have to be muffled or sound like they were recorded through a tin can. I was shook.

the thing is that jack has produced good stuff before for other artists that did not give tin can, it's just that he's given the short end of the stick to lana

chemtrails was definitely better than NFR but even then jack brought out the tin can on a few tracks

so the lack of tin can is exciting :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

In terms of frustrating pre-releases, I don't think anything is ever beating NFR. At one point, I had started referring to it as "NFR: Never Fucking Releasing" :toofloppy: We were in the trenches. However, I do really hope we get at least one more single before the album comes out. Or a video for the title track at the very least. I feel like that song would work so well with visuals and I really wish Lana had included a video with the single release

imageproxy.jpg

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

In terms of frustrating pre-releases, I don't think anything is ever beating NFR. At one point, I had started referring to it as "NFR: Never Fucking Releasing" :toofloppy: We were in the trenches. However, I do really hope we get at least one more single before the album comes out. Or a video for the title track at the very least. I feel like that song would work so well with visuals and I really wish Lana had included a video with the single release

Oh yeah, of course. NFR's pre release will always be the pits. I'm just getting antsy knowing how good this album is going to be

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Okay, just wanna be sure—are we still getting digital-only release on March 10th, or has everything been pushed back to March 24th instead?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

1 minute ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Okay, just wanna be sure—are we still getting digital-only release on March 10th, or has everything been pushed back to March 24th instead?

Everything has been pushed to the 24th, unfortunately 

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I guess it makes sense that way, but I'm praying the downloads open on the 10th for my iTunes pre-order lmao

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Has this been officially confirmed? I missed the news and there’s nothing on her insta

Yeah, she mentioned in her Instagram post/story about the album new release date. But I was hoping this only applies for the physical orders lol

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Has this been officially confirmed? I missed the news and there’s nothing on her insta

It technically is on her insta, but the post was taken down because of nudity. She said "March 24th now. Thanks. Box set and merch"

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

because of Miley >:( Lana announced her march 10th date first, why wouldn't Miley's managers take that into consideration and make THAT hoe delay hers till the 24th. I am upset. I'm getting traumatic flashbacks from "Rock Candy Sweet the album out in June!" watch her delay it even longer... I hope no one else is releasing on the 24th...

hahaha i am cracking up at your quote, i feel the exact same way ever since I saw the "trailer" for Miley's new album. the whole spoken word style just doesn't really fit her

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

because of Miley >:( Lana announced her march 10th date first, why wouldn't Miley's managers take that into consideration and make THAT hoe delay hers till the 24th. I am upset. I'm getting traumatic flashbacks from "Rock Candy Sweet the album out in June!" watch her delay it even longer... I hope no one else is releasing on the 24th...

hahaha i am cracking up at your quote, i feel the exact same way ever since I saw the "trailer" for Miley's new album. the whole spoken word style just doesn't really fit her

Pretty sure the album is delayed because vinyls weren't going to be ready in time for the 10th 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Pretty sure the album is delayed because vinyls weren't going to be ready in time for the 10th 

aw well we would have been happy either way, I don't think we would have minded waiting two more weeks for the vinyl if we have the digital release to hold us over. but Lana does what Lana wants, if there's anything I've learned from her, and idk how her music contract works, maybe she couldn't do the digital release before the vinyls were ready idfk

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels