Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 hours ago, Pretty When You Fart said:

Manifesting #1 on Billboard, 90+ critic score, A&W video, and summer 2023 tour TRUST

why do I think the video is the least likely to happen?  :party:

Jimmy got me pessimistic :toofunny:

6 hours ago, dyktatuob said:

european girls y'all do this since that's where most albums leak first and i doubt they know about the new date :creep:

Oh you know I got a little road trip planned :oic2:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Not as cool as me said:

When the final version doesn’t even have the Rockefeller lyrics in it, then what :giggle:

Spoiler

Maybe that’s what BOZ meant when he said there was lots of drama behind the scenes of Candy Necklace. Maybe that snippet is completely different to the final 

I love her homemade  music videos like don’t get me wrong to have a chemtrails budget vid for this era would be amazing but I’d still be buzzing with chuck directing one

19 minutes ago, Topanga said:

I love her homemade  music videos like don’t get me wrong to have a chemtrails budget vid for this era would be amazing but I’d still be buzzing with chuck directing one

Or her brother like the Interview backstage videos (the recent one and the one to promote Violet)

Spoiler

The coquette girls ( me ) are gonna eat up the grants, it’s literally a more heavenly orchestral roses bloom for you. Literally feels like you’re entering heaven

1 hour ago, Get Drunk said:
  Hide contents

Maybe that’s what BOZ meant when he said there was lots of drama behind the scenes of Candy Necklace. Maybe that snippet is completely different to the final 

When did he say that?!?! :raven: And I want details!!!

7 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

if every single lanaboards user goes to their local record store on march 10th, im confident one of us will find someone with the album on shelves prematurely. let's do this girlies!  :oprah3:

I’m mostly curious to find out if the US LDRstore sends it through email like they say they would on the 10th :thumb3:

23 minutes ago, Gothicula said:

Hide contents

The coquette girls ( me ) are gonna eat up the grants, it’s literally a more heavenly orchestral roses bloom for you. Literally feels like you’re entering heaven

Spoiler

do you think about heavenn~ :$
ah ah :wub:

do you think about mee~ :$
ah ah :wub:

the way she songs this is so pretty

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

When did he say that?!?! :raven: And I want details!!!

Spoiler

After he did his essay on SYTH, he said Candy Necklace could have it’s own essay but that it was a story for another day. 

I'm so proud of myself for resisting the leaks :hooker: I know this album will be glorious, so I'll be waiting for my vinyl + CD. I hope they arrive on the day of release, because artists seem to hate catering to African countries :toofloppy:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Spoiler

with the themes and lyrics of this album i 100% get why she's been doing minimal promotion & visuals tbh. 

it feels too personal. just the fact that it'll be out there for anyone to hear is enough.

she's completely raw & honest this time n visuals might distract from what she has to say, maybe she just wants to keep it plain n simple... just let it be what it is & keep it at that 

can u imagine if fingertips goes viral on tiktok... disaster

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif