Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I got a text message from Royal Mail saying my shipment was on the way and I haven’t ordered anything other than the album lately so I jumped but its from the Netherlands and I still have no idea what it is.. either way I’m not sure if I should be moving or not

mrw-i-am-waiting-for-a-package-from-amaz

and you will wait for us :usrs:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

It's not even a bad single choice. They just want to shake their pancake asses :oprah3:

like… "why is she releasing a song we’ve already heard” who forced you to listen to it in the first place ? :rip:

So happy that I didn't listen to the leaks this era! I did something right for myself but now I don't even want Lana to release nothing before the whole album comes out :hoe:

8Qg234E.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Imagine if insiders didn’t exist and the music just came out - it’s cool to get information about old songs in retrospect and have a bit of hype for upcoming releases, but the world would be at so much more peace lol. Double-edged sword for some people, I guess.

it is quite literally impossible to escape leaks

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

it is quite literally impossible to escape leaks

Right, that’s why I said “imagine” — as in, a hypothetical reality. As inevitable as they are, however, I think knowing that hypothetical reality can help people not partake in behaviour that spoils the songs for them! 

3 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Hide contents

I'm really happy The Grants is (most likely) going to be the next single. I think sonically and thematically it can be considered the thesis of DYKTTATUOB - I think it's a perfect choice:wub:

Spoiler

"sonically and thematically it can be considered the thesis" ???? You literally have not listened to the full album yet :toofloppy: 

The only leak i have heard is the taco truck snippet and it was on a tiktok video... it's so unserious to complain about lana releasing a song you already heard when it was your impatient ass that listened in the first place and didnt trust lanas artistry.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

like… "why is she releasing a song we’ve already heard” who forced you to listen to it in the first place ? :rip:

and if they didn't listen to the leaks, they would be "BLOWN AWAY" by Lana taking them to church on this song

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Imagine if insiders didn’t exist and the music just came out - it’s cool to get information about old songs in retrospect and have a bit of hype for upcoming releases, but the world would be at so much more peace lol. Double-edged sword for some people, I guess.

In the last few albums I always wanted more information to keep hype up, but now that during this album it seems like we can’t go 2 fucking seconds without something being spoiled, I never want to hear or read the word “insider” ever again :rip: 

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

here y’all go getting mad at someone other than yourself for listening to leaks :rip:

lana eras really are a time loop aren’t they 

True lmao and The Grants is a nice single imho. After all, she does have a habit to drop the opener before the album's release.

And I love when they premiere that shit on radio, it takes me back to 2014 when she premiered West Coast & I was waiting impatiently for it to drop :nails:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Right, that’s why I said “imagine” — as in, a hypothetical reality. As inevitable as they are, however, I think knowing that hypothetical reality can help people not partake in behaviour that spoils the songs for them! 

in this alternate reality the album would have came out today as well :bebe:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

No it’s more like why is she releasing The Grants  when she has songs like GPSOTSOMFWHDSF that are life changing even though we know the answer. Lana is gonna do what she wants!

As someone who hasn’t listened to the leaks I’m excited to get to hear another new song to tide me over till the 24th:smile4: 

Just now, Enco said:

No it’s more like why is she releasing The Grants  when she has songs like GPSOTSOMFWHDSF that are life changing even though we know the answer. Lana is gonna do what she wants!

i skimmed this and thought you spammed the keyboard can we pls just call it grandfather

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

As someone who hasn’t listened to the leaks I’m excited to get to hear another new song to tide me over till the 24th:smile4: 

you have amazing self control

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

why do you guys think the grants is the song receiving the single treatmeant? radio release and stuff 

apple music is showing the track time and i guess some bitches know how to hack that shit and saw it was coming out next week

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

In the last few albums I always wanted more information to keep hype up, but now that during this album it seems like we can’t go 2 fucking seconds without something being spoiled, I never want to hear or read the word “insider” ever again :rip: 

Ugh same :rip: Even if you get off ATRL or LanaBoards or whatever, you see it all over Instagram and Twitter. I really think it’s symptomatic of the Digital Age, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing - but it shows how you kind of can’t control what you see/hear online unless you completely abandon use of any devices (which is impossible today).