Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yes let's make a list of like the top 15 fandom questions so if that she livestreams on release day again and goes live with one of the lanaboards fans they could theoretically knock out the biggest questions lanaboards as a whole has - the list would be nice to have regardless if someone's put on the spot in a situation and blanks even off live like if she ever does a meet and greet or something in the future (i'm almost sure lala wouldn't even think about doing a meet and greet but who knows).. i'll make a thread 

Please link this thread if you make it, we need everyone participating in that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

No, you don’t need to do that (make a new account). You can change your country in the settings. A different country will pop up as an option depending on your ip address. Just use an NZ vpn and it will pop up. Click on it and it should turn your Spotify to an NZ one.

Oh, thank you:wub:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

There is something disturbing about 

Reveal hidden contents

Candy Necklace :sadcore3:

Spoiler

I agree cause like the way none of it makes any linear sense confuses me, on top of the haunting instrumental and Jon’s voice. It’s such a weird track

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:
  Hide contents

I agree cause like the way none of it makes any linear sense confuses me, on top of the haunting instrumental and Jon’s voice. It’s the best track on the album

:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Spoiler

I'm sorry but Margaret is kind of one of my favorites on the album :oprah2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

There is something disturbing about 

Reveal hidden contents

Candy Necklace :sadcore3:

Spoiler

Plus the secrecy around the song, BOZ saying there was some tea. 

Just now, American Whore said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm sorry but Margaret is kind of one of my favorites on the album :oprah2:

Spoiler

Margaret top 5 is the ultimate taste detector as @taco truck said 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:
  Hide contents

I agree cause like the way none of it makes any linear sense confuses me, on top of the haunting instrumental and Jon’s voice. It’s such a weird track

Spoiler

It really is but I'm obsessed with this, Candy Necklaces :lanahairflip4:

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Plus the secrecy around the song, BOZ saying there was some tea. 

Hide contents

Margaret top 5 is the ultimate taste detector as @taco truck said 

Spoiler

Her vocals just sound so GOOD on Margaret and even with Jack singing, he sounds like Barrie and I just.... I can't it's too good :gclap: they really did that

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lucasldr said:

So what time is the album coming out? Is it coming out as an album worldwide at the same time? Or each seperate country at seperate times.

we don't know yet, so it's either midnight local time or midnight EST

I hope it comes out tonight cause lowkey j wanna do my first listen tonight I’m in a good mood

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

If yall are trying to listen to all albums leading up to the release tomorrow at midnight, right now is the time to start! Almost 8 hours worth of content in a day, you can do it!

giphy.gif