Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

We’re about to win so hard @Fingertips :oprah4:

Kintsugi and Fingertips are going to be the heart and soul of the album I cannot WAIT bestie!! She keeps mentioning this song :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

“I was eating at a bistro and a woman threw a book about feminism at my face. I thought I was completely in for it.”

im ready to fight that bitch at the bistro :crossed:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I see the vision for this album, I SEE IT

YLi29Dm.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

“I was eating at a bistro and a woman threw a book about feminism at my face. I thought I was completely in for it.”

im ready to fight that bitch at the bistro :crossed:

Is this real omg 

"Margaret is straight in the middle of the album"

Sis, it's track 13 of 16 :deadbanana: god, the tracklist probably changed a million times 

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

and we will be listening to another inkling of that vision in a mere hour and a half YLi29Dm.gif

exactly 

YLi29Dm.gif

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

DEL REY: Right. I think that also, people are being a lot more careful with what they say. I remember my first big interview with Rolling Stone for Ultraviolence. He asked me about the song “Sad Girl.” Where it goes: [sings] “I’m a sad girl, I’m a sad girl, I’m a sad girl.” He said, “At 29, don’t you feel uncomfortable calling yourself a girl?” I was like, “You mean instead of?” And he said, “Well, a woman. I mean, you’re like 30.” I was really caught off guard because I wanted to talk about how I mixed my own album with this guy Robert Orton. Then, I said, “Well, what about that Jennifer Lopez song [‘Girls’] or the Beyoncé song ‘Girls Run the World’? I think she’s older than me.” And he was like, “That’s different. That’s a fun song.” I don’t feel like those kinds of questions get asked anymore. For me, it was trial by fire. It’s definitely a different era now.

rolling stone when i catch you

But doesn't she say, despite the official lyrics, "I'm a sad girl, I'm a bad girl, I'm a mad girl"? 

I can't even read anything right now the interview is so long and I'm busy sobbing over the pictures too much for one morning omg tulla-luana-tulla.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

“I know this is fucked up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’” He was like, “What the fuck?” I was like, “I’m not telling anyone. Just mock it up.” He mocked it up, but we realized that maybe it was a bit much to have six titles in one. 

LOL I CANT WITH HER 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

“I know this is fucked up, but I’ve changed the title. It’s going to now be called, ‘Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.’” He was like, “What the fuck?” I was like, “I’m not telling anyone. Just mock it up.” He mocked it up, but we realized that maybe it was a bit much to have six titles in one. 

LOL I CANT WITH HER 

I WOULD HAVE COLLAPSED IF THAT WAS THE TITLE :air: