Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She looks so good, it's giving Ride music video + 70s Vegas wedding. Now we only need A&W to make this day truly iconique.

Β 

YLi29Dm.gif

That was actually an amazing interview

Β 

So excited that Lana actually wrote Margaret and not Jack, and super excited for Kintsugi and FingertipsΒ :oprah4:

Β 

YLi29Dm.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

4_BIKES-NEW-1536x1159.jpg

Β 

THIS ONE I THINK I'M DYING THANK YOU NADIA I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOUΒ tulla-luana-tulla.gif

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

1_BEER-NEW.jpg

ahhhhh

Β 

2 minutes ago, sullli said:

6_SWEATER.jpgshe looks SO good

Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

NO I AM OBSESSEDΒ 

Fo7rmnlakAg41rO?format=jpg&name=large

Β 

THIS EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IM CRYING IN THE CLUB RIGHT NOW OMG

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

This is exactly what i picture when i listen to Yayo, its a visual dream come trueΒ :lange:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

Some of the songs are super long and wordy like β€œKintsugi” and β€œFingertips.” I was almost nervous to send the voice notes to Drew Erickson.Β 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

On 2/10/2023 at 10:14 PM, lanasbottom said:

dark and moody, with a toned down wedding dress (?) but she’s smiling (take it with a big grain of salt)Β 

y’all are welcomeΒ :tommy:

Just now, cherrytropico said:

Some of the songs are super long and wordy like β€œKintsugi” and β€œFingertips.” I was almost nervous to send the voice notes to Drew Erickson.Β 

These two are going to be my favorites, I just know it.Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Β But with this album, the majority of it is my innermost thoughts. Some of the songs are super long and wordy like β€œKintsugi” and β€œFingertips.”

Β 

Β 

YEPP, WE’RE EATING WITH THIS ALBUM

DEL REY: Right. I think that also, people are being a lot more careful with what they say. I remember my first bigΒ interviewΒ withΒ Rolling StoneΒ forΒ Ultraviolence. He asked me about the song β€œSad Girl.” Where it goes: [sings] β€œI’m a sad girl, I’m a sad girl, I’m a sad girl.” He said, β€œAt 29, don’t you feel uncomfortable calling yourself a girl?” I was like, β€œYou mean instead of?” And he said, β€œWell, a woman. I mean, you’re like 30.” I was really caught off guard because I wanted to talk about how I mixed my own album with this guy Robert Orton. Then, I said, β€œWell, what about that Jennifer Lopez song [β€˜Girls’] or the BeyoncΓ© song β€˜Girls Run the World’? I think she’s older than me.” And he was like, β€œThat’s different. That’s a fun song.” I don’t feel like those kinds of questions get asked anymore. For me, it was trial by fire. It’s definitely a different era now.

Β 

rolling stone when i catch you