Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

What? Blasphemy! All three first songs on Norman are in my top 10 all-time, Venice Bitch being number one. I listened to that song on repeat for years lmao.

You clearly prefer Jack's production and almost all Jack tracks from the album didn't even leak yet (or only in LQ mono audio with tag) :um2: Why not wait before making up your mind.

1 minute ago, lanaslefttit said:

I beg y’all to stop posting the lyrics omg 😩😩😭 and before y’all try to come at me, I don’t wanna hear it. Imma wait till the 24th tho, love that y’all are enjoying it ❤️❤️

are posted in spoilers, it's up to you whether you watch them or not.

4 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

You clearly prefer Jack's production and almost all Jack tracks from the album didn't even leak yet (or only in LQ mono audio with tag) :um2: Why not wait before making up your mind.

Spoiler

Absolutely! I mean, I'm cool with all Lana producers minus the Blue Banisters snooze fest folks.

About 9 more Jack songs to look forward to. Can someone post the production credits leak, please? That'll have me pumped up.

6 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

girl don't you know that we all have different tastes? :awkney:

Boy, haha. But yeah, I'm aware. 

Only defending my fav track of all time.

On the off chance that I can't control myself (which let's be real is likely when I'm drunk this weekend) and allow myself to listen to just one, which do I pick? 

Sweet since it seems like the simplest, The Grants because it opens the album, or Fingertips because it's the densest and needs the most time to to process :um2:

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

Absolutely! I mean, I'm cool with all Lana producers minus the Blue Banisters snooze fest folks.

About 9 more Jack songs to look forward to. Can someone post the production credits leak, please? That'll have me pumped up.

https://www.25music.de/11593369,4,lp,-,lana-del-rey,did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-oceanblvd,-,pop,602448591913,060244859191.html

Spoiler

7 more Jack songs and one song with Drew / Zach Dawes / Laura Sisk and one with Zach Dawes / Nick Waterhouse

As the biggest warrior of Chemtrails and Blue Banisters on this website

These five songs clear both of them combined with ease. Not even a question. "First they hate you, then they switch..." 

:eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

On the off chance that I can't control myself (which let's be real is likely when I'm drunk this weekend) and allow myself to listen to just one, which do I pick? 

Sweet since it seems like the simplest, The Grants because it opens the album, or Fingertips because it's the densest and needs the most time to to process :um2:

Not trying to be biased or anything, but Fingertips will give you enough to chew on until the 24th. And I'm dying to hear what you think! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Reveal hidden contents

Not trying to be biased or anything, but Fingertips will give you enough to chew on until the 24th. And I'm dying to hear what you think! 

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

24 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Hide contents

No, I was comparing them in song quality. But basically, any song on Norman is better than any song on Ocean so far. Except maybe Grandfather... That track would have fit on Norman easily. If it had replaced Next Best American Record - damn, it would have been a 10/10 album instead of only 9.8 haha.

A&W is better than almost all of Norman (keep in mind I love Norman)

32 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

For real? That’s one of the most crazy things I’ve seen.

sorry for spreading misinformation!

Spoiler

Don’t be sorry :welcome: 

That’s why we’re a community we help and inform each other

:kiss:

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

A&W is better than almost all of Norman (keep in mind I love Norman)

I don't see how or why you'd think that. But to each their own. I'm glad AW's working for you to that extent.